Dell Inspiron B120 laptop $399 AR

RossMAN

Saw this in our local newspaper yesterday

http://img.dell.com/images/global/configurator/chassis/inspn_b120_cfg.jpg

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&oc=D80405H&s=dhs

• Intel® Celeron® M 360 (1.40 GHz/1MB Cache/400MHz FSB)
  • Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition
  • 256MB Shared, 1 DIMM
  • 40GB1 5400rpm Hard Drive
  • 24X CD Burner/DVD Combo Drive
  • 4-Cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery (29WHr)
  • 1Yr Ltd Warranty, 1Yr Mail-In Service, and 1Yr HW Warranty Support
  • Free! Dell Wireless 1390 802.11 b/g Express Card

Guest DigDoug
mugs, matt - why is this one tempting?? I like the one Dell had during the 10 days of deals (pre dead Toshiba laptop).

This sale has been here since last week. I have one. It shipped with a 1.5 GHz processor instead of a 1.4 GHz processor at no cost. But I am returning it because the screen feels too small and is slower than the $349 Inspiron 1200, the one with only 26 coupons available.

mugs, matt - why is this one tempting?? I like the one Dell had during the 10 days of deals (pre dead Toshiba laptop).

All extremely cheap laptops are tempting to me. :D I'd like to have a new one, but it doesn't have to have great specs because it wouldn't be my main computer. Just need something portable. I'm in the process of rehabilitating my old one to serve that purpose, but I'm having issues getting it to boot from a CD. :)

I agree with Ross on the 512 MB of RAM, and I'd settle for a plain old 15" non-widescreen LCD. It'd totally buy it if it had those two things.

Edit: Maybe