Need new car tires

This is for an '01 Camry LE with 205/65-15 sized tires. Looks like that's a pretty common size:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compare1.jsp?width=205%2F&ratio=65&diameter=15&sortCode=38600&minSpeedRating=H&ratio=65&width=205%2F&diameter=15&minLoad=S&vehicleSearch=true&startIndex=0&search=true&pagelen=20&pagenum=1&pagemark=1&performance=UHPAS&performance=HPAS&performance=PAS&performance=GTAS&performance=ST&performance=AS&speed_rating=HR&speed_rating=VR&speed_rating=ZR&speed_rating=WR&speed_rating=YR&RunFlat=All&x=45&y=11

I have Yokohama tires on my Crown Vic and did have them on my Olds Aurora and I loved them. To me, they were better than Michelin, GoodYear, and Bridgestones. I have a Yokohama Avid H4S on the Olds and their Touring tire on my Crown Vic. They add stability and hugely improved ride and traction over the OEM tires.

If you're ruling out Costco and Sam's Club, there's always Walmart. I like Costco though. If you drive in snow, BF Goodrich's Traction T/As are great. DEFINITELY use Tirerack to look at ratings and user reviews. Don't base your purchase on price alone. More expensive tires are not necessarily better.