Walgreens or CVS Easter Clearance

misshayley

Guest Deals4Me

sorry...

we only have one Walgreens in town and its fruitless now...since its covering 2 or more towns... (well 3 I guess) since the other one is torn down and being rebuilt.

Guest Deals4Me
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs066.gif We dont get the CVS ad. Doesnt matter where I buy the paper... If I buy it AT CVS, it dtill doesnt.... http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs084.gif Boycott Boycotting the local paper cuase of no CVS!

My CVS had 90% off Easter today - got some great deals!

Wow, I am surprised. I have never seen a store got 90% off so fast. Its usually a week at 50% and another week @75%. Then, if there's anything left, after 2 weeks it goes 90% off. Its even printed in thier papers what % off it is that week.

Just got back from Walgreens... I got a bunch of awesome things... They were only 75% off, but it was amazing! I got 16 (hehe) Hallmark bunny baskets, that say "Somebunny loves you" for .99.... I also got cute little spring plastic cups for .06... Peeps pens for .49... And best of all Tigger and Mickey inflatables for $4.95! I am the most excited about those... Normally they don't go below 50%

:::double posting:::

I went to two Walgreens and two CVS yesterday, all within three miles of each other. At both chains, one store was 75% off and the other was only 50% off.

What was interesting, is that the two stores across the street from each other were different percentages, not the same. So neighborhood had nothing to do with it.