Black Friday webcast?

bpr

He was fashionably late checking in for the webcasts last year but still did a few in November. Year before that I think it was jaymacfla that took over for him. Maybe jaymacfla or someone else can take over as a substitute webcaster until we hear from ol' BigJim.

Last we heard from him his parents had just gotten ill. I really do hope things are okay. I saw him around Facebook throughout the year talking about his film company so I'll try hittin' him up on social media and say hi.

• Like 5

I wonder if people would want a black friday podcast - listen on your time, unfortunately questions would be delayed.

I think (and this is just my opinion) the best thing about the webcasts is the real time conversation between everyone. That would be lost with a podcast.  

• Like 4

I think (and this is just my opinion) the best thing about the webcasts is the real time conversation between everyone. That would be lost with a podcast.

I agree! I like the interaction with others to hear/read what they say about certain things or experiences! And especially the giveaways!
  • Like 2

You may recall there was that time when I committed to the webcasts and then Bigjimslade appeared later to take the helm. That is why I am hesitant to do it until we find out if he has any interest at all to do any webcasts. Discord will not be the same, but at least we can have some interaction.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...