Secret Santa 2018 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

So sorry I have not posted ...... I have a new grand baby !!

8 lbs 15 oz ..... rough going for a bit but we are definitely in the up side now.

I have sent both of my ornaments and Santa gifts but have not mailed out my cards as of yet. Again.... I am sooo sorry for not jumping in this year and sending my info ❤️❤️

Congratulations on the new grandbaby!  So glad to hear things are going well now.

that was due to post offices being closed in honor off the passing president. 

got my secret santa today! perfect timing it arrived on my birthday! but i am going to try to wait till christmas .GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATYwMA

Happy Birthday!!!

So sorry I have not posted ...... I have a new grand baby !!

8 lbs 15 oz ..... rough going for a bit but we are definitely in the up side now.

I have sent both of my ornaments and Santa gifts but have not mailed out my cards as of yet. Again.... I am sooo sorry for not jumping in this year and sending my info ❤️❤️

Congratulations :)

• Like 1

According to the tracker, my package should be delivered today. Then I can quit stressing about if it got there and if they liked it. LOL

I have officially heard from everyone that they've either shipped, or will be shipping in the next few days (all with good reason, of course). So, YAY, another year when no elves are required :).

Please Please Please don't forget to post here when you receive your gifts, even if you aren't opening yet.  I have a few tracking #s that show delivered, but no posts saying the gifts were received. Did porch pirates attack? Or did you just forget to let us know? :)

• Like 9

I received my ornament today.  Man, my ornament giver makes me want to apologize to my ornament recipient. LOL. So very generous!  Check this out - she sent me a lovely fleece throw, a bottle of B&BW lotion, a bag of Ghirardelli chocolates, a smell good candle in a cast iron skillet, some cute Santa socks, a sweet card, and a beautiful ornament that says " A house is made of wood. A home is built with love."  I feel so blessed. Thank you so much!

2dee7812-76d8-421d-b9e2-60225bf18b82-ori39374b81-3cfb-425d-9b58-7422f9c36d86-ori

• Like 10

I love those Santa socks

I received my ornament today.  Man, my ornament giver makes me want to apologize to my ornament recipient. LOL. So very generous!  Check this out - she sent me a lovely fleece throw, a bottle of B&BW lotion, a bag of Ghirardelli chocolates, a smell good candle in a cast iron skillet, some cute Santa socks, a sweet card, and a beautiful ornament that says " A house is made of wood. A home is built with love."  I feel so blessed. Thank you so much!

2dee7812-76d8-421d-b9e2-60225bf18b82-ori39374b81-3cfb-425d-9b58-7422f9c36d86-ori

• Like 3

Thank you to my Secret Santa in Michigan. They nailed it with the local Michigan foodie gifts. I can’t wait to try them all...and gifts for my pets! Mia-the puppy-can’t get enough of the furry rabbit....It was a dozen photos to get her to be still enough for a photo...And the cat treats are actually their favorite flavor!

Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!

dbdc4d7456f07952c50e91cff936bc33.jpg

cfecfc3ebd37fe3fbfae25348a9f82fc.jpg

Edited by shaneberry21
  • Like 8

I’m so glad to hear that no elves were needed this year. Hoping no porch pirates have hit me because I haven’t seen anything yet, but honestly, I was only in it to bring joy to someone else, so knowing my SS got their package makes me so happy!!

tracking shows your package should be delivered today :)

• Like 1

I received my SS gift today!!! It was awesome!! I received a beautiful clock that plays Christmas Carols every hour. It has been one of those I always wanted but would never buy for myself.

I also received a very special card that touched my heart and a book to help me touch others and gummies. Thank you so much !!! The gifts and the love that packed them was wonderful!!

• Like 9

I received my SS gift today!!! It was awesome!! I received a beautiful clock that plays Christmas Carols every hour. It has been one of those I always wanted but would never buy for myself.

I also received a very special card that touched my heart and a book to help me touch others and gummies. Thank you so much !!! The gifts and the love that packed them was wonderful!!

I have a Christmas Carol clock too and I love it so much. Brings me hours of joy when I’m home all day. :)

• Like 2

I received several packages the other day and I think one was my SS. I have not opened it yet and usually don't until Christmas morning.....but thank you (whoever you are) I am sure I will love it and hopefully my DD want take it.   I did receive my OE and I loved everything in it. I have to figure out how to post pics on here. As long as I have been here and post stuff I should have figured it out by now. 

• Like 5

My landlord was holding my SS package and they didn't even tell me. Typical of them :P

Loved the new CD of my favorite TV series, 'Stargate SG-1'. Excellent choice because I didn't have that one. Must have slipped by me. And I love the peanut fudge, the Christmas cookies, and you got the white fudge perfectly! It'll take me a while to through all this Christmas food. Thank you SS! :)

20181214_111957_zpsbcawj4k9.jpg

• Like 5

I received my SS gift - I'm sorry I haven't posted about it yet. It came in an Amazon box and right now I am getting so many Amazon deliveries I just thought it was one of those until I opened it and saw the absolutely ROCKING gifts. Thanks so much for the Deadpool Monopoly game as well as the Venompool (which I did not have). I loved both so much - I honestly love Deadpool and those gifts just made my day when I saw them.

I also received my ornaments and want to say they are wonderful. The snowman with the L is perfect for our tree for sure. I showed my husband the frame ornament/wall hanger and said this is the perfect reason to take an updated Christmas picture this year :)  Now we just need to find the perfect spot.

Thanks again!!

• Like 4

Can I just say..... I LOVE my secret Santa!!! [emoji4] LOL I normally wait till Christmas to open any gifts. However, the package came and as I was taking the gifts out my granddaughter got so excited. So, I let her help open them... First, was my new belt (Which I really needed!) Next was the Bag Balm (Which I was almost out of!) next we opened the puzzle (which is perfect for the next time my mom comes), Next was the fuzzy Santa socks (too cute and warm!), next we opened the starburst (The Red Ones [emoji4] ) Then she opened my sudoku book and she cheered, (she has sat in bed with us at night helping us do sudoku) And then she opened a set of her books and squealed!! So, then she opened her next set and showed her mom! I will edit this post with pics....

e326f058e012daa7dd83441dba881578.jpg4827c917144868bd8394c7df4f06d202.jpg

Edited by Kash
  • Like 4

Sorry these are so late to be posted.  I just got back from Norfolk, my Son (Sailor) just returned from Deployment over the weekend.

THANK YOU to my ORNAMENT person  I received a tennis ball ornament.  It is broken on the top but we did tape it back on.  

Sorry these are so late to be posted.  I just got back from Norfolk, my Son (Sailor) just returned from Deployment over the weekend.

From my SS  Thank you Stationchief. You know me well LOL  The Yorkies, our birds and the cat are going to be very HAPPY.   THANK YOU