Amazon unveils new Alexa-enabled products

Brad

I can't think of any good reason to have the Echo Auto. And yet, I'm quite confident I will end up owning one.  In fact, I requested a pre-order invite. What can I say? They get me every time.  LOL

On the other hand, I feel pretty confident also in saying I won't be getting the microwave. :)

Edited by Bopeep
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm hoping for an invite on the Auto. My DW has accidentally asked Alexa for things in the car, so I think I need one, lol. We have several devices and I have a spot waiting for Christmas. We use them all the time; Alarms, lights (Hue bulbs and light strips), thermostat, turn on the TV and change channels (sometimes you lose the remote), music, recipes and general questions. I have it set up so when you come in the house you say 'Alexa, welcome harvest'. She then turns on all our fall lights throughout the house (we do it for Christmas as well). There should be lots of Echo deals just like last year.

• Like 1

I'm hoping for an invite on the Auto. My DW has accidentally asked Alexa for things in the car, so I think I need one, lol. We have several devices and I have a spot waiting for Christmas. We use them all the time; Alarms, lights (Hue bulbs and light strips), thermostat, turn on the TV and change channels (sometimes you lose the remote), music, recipes and general questions. I have it set up so when you come in the house you say 'Alexa, welcome harvest'. She then turns on all our fall lights throughout the house (we do it for Christmas as well). There should be lots of Echo deals just like last year.

I'm hoping for that Auto invite too!