New VS Victorias Secret Code Free Bag

Guest RedStateGirl

Guest RedStateGirl

Hi ok, I got a pair of cabana beach pants for swimsuit cover up and a pair of hip hugger panties for $9.56 plus I get this great free pink LOGO tote bag with any swimwear purchase. Code for free tote is BEACH and code for $10 off any $10 purchase is SP61741, now the $10 off $10 is for VS card holders only but the beach tote is free with any swimwear purchase and there are alot of clearance swimwear pieces. REMEMBER all codes are stackable, I used 2 codes. Here is a code for the BBV bra discount, April code is for any Body by Victoria Bra, including the new Ipex bra's, for $24.50 with any other purchase. code~PASS0406

Ctlg Item Description/Color Size Ordered Price Status Ship Date

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UV 169630 Low-rise hiphugger L 1 $3.99 In-Stock

393-whisper pink

UV 182020 Cabana pant L 1 $9.99 In-Stock

334-blue paisley

B2 196970 Swim tote OS 1 $0.00 In-Stock

p06-water lily

Order Totals Ship Totals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merchandise Total $13.98 $13.98

Shipping/Handling $4.95 $4.95

Sales Tax $0.63 $0.63

Special Offer -$10.00 -$10.00

Pymt Summary Order Total Bill Today

$9.56 $9.56

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/popup/040506_FreeTote/040506_free_tote_details.jpg

Guest RedStateGirl

I can't use the $10 off twice can I? I just used it for another purchase online:(

Yes you can. This is a great deal.

I can't use the $10 off twice can I? I just used it for another purchase online:(

Just an FYI: I used the $10 code twice a while ago and then never received my orders. I called and they told me that both orders were cancelled b/c I used the code twice and that was not allowed. They sent no cancellation order or anything. I told them that I was not aware of that and why didn't they send me an email? They were pretty rude and said that they didn't have to. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

Guest RedStateGirl

Just an FYI: I used the $10 code twice a while ago and then never received my orders. I called and they told me that both orders were cancelled b/c I used the code twice and that was not allowed. They sent no cancellation order or anything. I told them that I was not aware of that and why didn't they send me an email? They were pretty rude and said that they didn't have to. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

That is bizarre. Well I have had an account with them for sometime now and I use the card alot and have never had a problem using a code more than once. Did you use a credit card or the VS card?? Anyways, I checked on my orders and they have been shipped, so perhaps it was a certain discount that you used twice. I know preferred members get alot of mail with all sorts of discounts and such so that could be it as well. Only certain people can use certain codes for particular discounts.

So far my experience w/VS has been great and I've had a card for some years now...I hope that the order doesn't get cancelled w/o any notice. I HAVE gotten an email reviewing my order (I usually get these first THEN the shipment of items email) I'll wait and see :crossfing

Guest RedStateGirl

I have used the $10 off code more than once at least two out of the last three months and they haven't sent me anything, stopped my shipments or anything. I just assumed that they were happy to be getting so many orders from me! :) Strange!

As I. Hopefully everyone can get in on this as well, it really is a great deal!!

That is bizarre. Well I have had an account with them for sometime now and I use the card alot and have never had a problem using a code more than once. Did you use a credit card or the VS card?? Anyways, I checked on my orders and they have been shipped, so perhaps it was a certain discount that you used twice. I know preferred members get alot of mail with all sorts of discounts and such so that could be it as well. Only certain people can use certain codes for particular discounts.

I used the VS card. I thought it was odd, too, because I never had problems before. The manager I spoke with made me feel like I was doing something illegal and was not nice at all.

I used the VS card. I thought it was odd, too, because I never had problems before. The manager I spoke with made me feel like I was doing something illegal and was not nice at all.

I think the $10 off are only supposed to be used once a month at most. I don't know why some people get away with it and some don't. I think it depends on who processes your order. Some CSR's will flag your account for coupon missuse and then every order from then on out is flagged and they check every order to make sure the coupons are used correctly.

I think if you wait long enough for an order to ship before you use the coupon again you should be okay. That is what I do just to be sure and have not had a problem. If you have two orders in the system they can see both and will know that you are using to many coupons.

One reason a VS CSR gave someone else was that the $10.00 off are birthday coupons and should only be used once a year. They don't notice someone abusing the coupon until they have multiple orders in the system at once.

IMHO I would only use the coupons on one order and wait to make sure it was shipped and delevered before I would try again but that is just me. I don't want to get flagged and have them checking every order. I can only afford a purchase once every 3 or 4 months anyway (2 sometimes! ;) )

Once you are flagged that is the end. I don't think you can ever get it off. You would have to have a new CC, address, & name.

Guest RedStateGirl

I think the $10 off are only supposed to be used once a month at most. I don't know why some people get away with it and some don't. I think it depends on who processes your order. Some CSR's will flag your account for coupon missuse and then every order from then on out is flagged and they check every order to make sure the coupons are used correctly.

I think if you wait long enough for an order to ship before you use the coupon again you should be okay. That is what I do just to be sure and have not had a problem. If you have two orders in the system they can see both and will know that you are using to many coupons.

One reason a VS CSR gave someone else was that the $10.00 off are birthday coupons and should only be used once a year. They don't notice someone abusing the coupon until they have multiple orders in the system at once.

IMHO I would only use the coupons on one order and wait to make sure it was shipped and delevered before I would try again but that is just me. I don't want to get flagged and have them checking every order. I can only afford a purchase once every 3 or 4 months anyway (2 sometimes! ;) )

Once you are flagged that is the end. I don't think you can ever get it off. You would have to have a new CC, address, & name.

Perhaps, but the card they sent me for $10 off was a reward card for always spending so much money on my card. So the code that someone posted is the same code on my reward card.

Very useful information! I think I have always waited until the first one was shipped. I was wondering the first time I did it - sort of expecting it to be an issue. Thanks for the info.! Don't want to get flagged or cause others to not be able to use the codes!

Guest RedStateGirl

Is this offer limited to VS card holders? Just making sure before I enter any info in.

*edited: Nevermind. I should have read the OP more closely. :giggle:

That is alright, I do it all of the time. The $10 code for $10 off is for card holders only but the free bag is for anyone. Hope that helps you.

Guest RedStateGirl
My second order went through fine. Hope everyone who can, will get in on this deal, it is really a nice deal.