Something... Good sport award for geeks.com April Fools Joke

labgeek

Go here: http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=geekthing&cm_mmc=geekmail-_-daily_html-_-31mar06_GEEKTHING-_-GEEKTHINGmain

BTW it's not real... read the whole ad... Supposedly they'll send a 1 time special offer for being a good sport about the April fools joke.

No I don't know what it is yet. But I signed up, but am about to leave and haven't gotten the good sport award email yet. I didn't want my fellow GD'ers to miss out though just in case it was something good.

BTW, I would have bought that thing in a heartbeat if it were real!

I just got my NOFOOL email finally... 10% off anything not on special already ( gee never seen that promotion from them before...) and a free Nylon 288 disc CD/DVD case case for being NOFOOL... You have to use the code they send in the email. But in doing so you'd be NOFOOL right?

I just got my NOFOOL email finally... 10% off anything not on special already ( gee never seen that promotion from them before...) and a free Nylon 288 disc CD/DVD case case for being NOFOOL... You have to use the code they send in the email. But in doing so you'd be NOFOOL right?

I got the email too :D

If you see anything good totaling $10 or slightly more, let me know.

I'd like that free CD/DVD case :)