Christmas Movies

Kanyon71

Kanyon71 you just ruined my DH's day but totally made mine. My husband was thrilled when I had to choose between football and Hallmark knowing that I would pick football. He cant stand Hallmark movies (unimaginative, cheesy, predictable and stereotypical are just a few of the words he has used to describe them) and was glad to be rid of it. I'm totally looking into Feeln tonight.

The typical hallmark movie is produced by Barry Levinson, and he sets it up so that the guy a woman starts out with will not be the one she ends up with in the end, but some lucky guy will woo a woman in two hours, including commercials, guaranteed.

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is a great holiday movie that Stars John Candy and Steve Martin. It is currently being sold at all major retailers and Walmart will give you Instawatch on VUDU within 5 minutes of purchase. The Blu ray will also contain a digital code so that you can share it with a relative or friend while keeping the physical copy.

We are watching one on Hallmark Mystery channel right now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

I don't get that channel, but I watched some of the preview show last week and it looks like they're going to have some good ones this year.

Here is a list of the new movies coming to Hallmark Channel :)

http://cdn.crownmediadev.com/dims4/default/812b761/2147483647/thumbnail/720x990%3E/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.crownmediadev.com%2Ffd%2F67%2Faee89e574996849310fc990eadd2%2Fcd2c-hc-2017-holiday-preview-v4.jpg

I was setting the DVR out the 2 weeks it will allow, and got confused. So, just so you know, they've apparently changed the name of the 11/22 movie From "Secretly Santa" to "With Love, Christmas".  I searched it, and it's the same movie.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's not movies, but if you have a streaming device (I have a Roku), on the History Channel app you can watch Christmas Through The Decades.  You can watch the 60's, 70's, and 80's without a login, but to watch the 90's you need your sign in for cable or whatever.  Its a really good documentary much in the vein of I Love the 80's and similar shows.

Speaking of streaming devices, on the Crackle app, they have Lethal Weapon as well as a few other Christmas movies.  There are also a few other niche Christmas apps on the Roku that shows Christmas specials and such.

• Like 3

It's not movies, but if you have a streaming device (I have a Roku), on the History Channel app you can watch Christmas Through The Decades. You can watch the 60's, 70's, and 80's without a login, but to watch the 90's you need your sign in for cable or whatever. Its a really good documentary much in the vein of I Love the 80's and similar shows.

Speaking of streaming devices, on the Crackle app, they have Lethal Weapon as well as a few other Christmas movies. There are also a few other niche Christmas apps on the Roku that shows Christmas specials and such.

Thanks! I just looked for this and have it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's not movies, but if you have a streaming device (I have a Roku), on the History Channel app you can watch Christmas Through The Decades.  You can watch the 60's, 70's, and 80's without a login, but to watch the 90's you need your sign in for cable or whatever.  Its a really good documentary much in the vein of I Love the 80's and similar shows.

Speaking of streaming devices, on the Crackle app, they have Lethal Weapon as well as a few other Christmas movies.  There are also a few other niche Christmas apps on the Roku that shows Christmas specials and such.

I'll have to check this out once my baking is done. Sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing! :)

• Like 1

We watched Christmas Through the Decades last year. Will have to watch it again. :)

We have watched a lot of Christmas movies lately. Have watched Elf at least 3-4 times. Tonight it's time to watch A Christmas Story again.

• Like 1