TRUCK DECORATING

stevierocks

this is going to sound so redneck its not funny..lol

the boys all have classic trucks and it is their sr. year in high school. they have decided to decorate their trucks for christmas..any ideas.. so he wont copy the others...

one has a artificial tree with presents

one has a huge blow up decoration, somehow powered from battery

one has fake reindeer

i think one is doing lights.

whats left for adam to do without copying the blow up idea?

They have most of the doable ideas covered. But, what if he out does them, by copying ALL of them? So, a blow up Santa & Reindeer, around a Christmas tree, and all decked out in lights?  

And - we want to see pictures. PLEASE :)

Edited by Bopeep
  • Like 3

How fun! I live in the South so nothing is too redneck where I'm from! LOL.

Snowmen

all he would have to do is wait a lil bit and there will be pleanty of darn snow  for sure. but snowmen (fake even ) might be a good idea as his truck actually already says on " snow commander "  on the bed of it. it came with that on it from the factory, but he has taken off the plow. and is putting some lift kit on it. 

personally i dont get it.. buys the truck at a decent price, and is sinking ALL his money into" dolling her up"

more ideas will be good to. i might suggest he mix them up too. or we have to figure out how to make snowmen. he dont want to copy blow up ones as its the same idea as the kid doing blow up decoration

Edited by stevierocks

And - we want to see pictures. PLEASE :).. 

i'm certain they will take lots of pictures .. these kids are not afraid to show off. lol. maybe i will make it so you guys can vote and i will give one of the kids something for winning the gottadeal vote.lol. as if they need any encouragement to compete!!lol

• Like 2

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Since it already has "Snow Commander" written on it, maybe dress a snowman up like a soldier and have him handing a gift to a kid-sized snowman (from Santa, of course)? And use crafting foam to make the snowmen (so as not to copy the "blow up" idea).

I'll keep thinking...

I would make something up to make it look like santa's sleigh.

omg..*pulling out hair*

this is perfect for the kid who doesnt have a truck but wanted to join in ..he has a ford explorer. i mentioned this to Adam,and chris wants to do it.. 

adam thinks he will be adding something every single day to his truck.. i am waiting for these kids to get pulled over. though one of then is the police sgt. son..so maybe they will be ok.

• Like 1

omg..*pulling out hair*

this is perfect for the kid who doesnt have a truck but wanted to join in ..he has a ford explorer. i mentioned this to Adam,and chris wants to do it.. 

adam thinks he will be adding something every single day to his truck.. i am waiting for these kids to get pulled over. though one of then is the police sgt. son..so maybe they will be ok.

There used to be a guy in our neighborhood who decorated his truck EVERY year and parked it in his front yard. I think he did it to make the HOA there mad but I thought it was funny.

• 4 weeks later...