What are you looking for from amazon?

myboysnme

So I have a whole list going on Amazon of items to purchase...can someone tell me if they have actual BF sales come BF or is it only the daily deals they are currently running and I will just have to check every day to see if something on my wish list is on sale...I never shop Amazon BF, but since I have some GCs this year I will be purcjasomg from them for Christmas as well...

• Like 1

So I have a whole list going on Amazon of items to purchase...can someone tell me if they have actual BF sales come BF or is it only the daily deals they are currently running and I will just have to check every day to see if something on my wish list is on sale...I never shop Amazon BF, but since I have some GCs this year I will be purcjasomg from them for Christmas as well...

It's mostly daily deals and lightening deals, but the closer to BF it gets the better those deals get. The week of BF is usually when they have their best deals.  On BF, they usually have a lot of great lightning deals, instead of the usual watches and compression socks. 

• Like 1

It's mostly daily deals and lightening deals, but the closer to BF it gets the better those deals get. The week of BF is usually when they have their best deals. On BF, they usually have a lot of great lightning deals, instead of the usual watches and compression socks.

Thanks!!!! Guess I'll just check back everyday...

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDeal mobile app

• 2 weeks later...