Dell $20 or $25 off $150 code

I hope this is allowed here, but if anyone happens to have a Dell $20 or $25 off code that he/she is not going to use, please let me know. I can pass along a few paypal bucks in return.

I checked out ebay and they're all gone.

Yeah that Harmony remote deal today is clearing out eBay. Last night there were only like 5 of those coupons on eBay, and once word of the remote deal got out, they were gone. A few other deals using them as well.

I think I have a $35 off $300 coupon left, but none of the smaller ones.

Yep that deal certainly has had an effect. It figures that the one time I don't have a useless Dell coupon floating around is the time I need it.

RossMAN was interested in the remote deal and I told him last night to get a coupon right away as I figured they would be gone quick, and if anyone has them left, they are going to want $7-10 probably if they know the demand is there.

RossMAN was interested in the remote deal and I told him last night to get a coupon right away as I figured they would be gone quick, and if anyone has them left, they are going to want $7-10 probably if they know the demand is there.

Ha ha, don't give them any ideas ;)

• 4 weeks later...