Six Flags, CA Discounts?

:gd_orangeWe're planning on going to Six Flags:tweety:Magic Mountain in about 2 weeks for DH's birthday:xlbirthdaand I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get any good discounts?:gd_dollarI knew last year they did the buy one get one free and coke can promos but i haven't seen anything lately...anything would help!:crossfingThanks!

not sure if the entertainment book has this..

sometimes they sell the tickets also at the groceries (safeway) it's a discounted price plus you don't have to wait in line to get the tickets. the downside is that you have to use the ticket.

I usually get a season pass every year. It includes the season pass, plus a booklet for free parking, one free admission for an adult, free admission for a child, and 50% off for a friend and free admission to Hurricane Harbor. I think it costs $50 or something (last year the person cut us a deal for around $32). It's better to call the season pass number directly than pay elsewhere including their website. Otherwise, perhaps check Ebay?

Check area hotels to see if they sell discounted tickets.

When I worked for Best Western, we were 7 miles from Six Flags St Louis, and we sold discounted tickets for right around $20.

Ya might check ebay too. They sell everything there.

I think you might be referring to this, though you have to buy the tickets at Ralphs: http://www.sixflags.com/parks/magicmountain/ParkPress/screamingoffers.html

I usually get a season pass every year. It includes the season pass, plus a booklet for free parking, one free admission for an adult, free admission for a child, and 50% off for a friend and free admission to Hurricane Harbor. I think it costs $50 or something (last year the person cut us a deal for around $32). It's better to call the season pass number directly than pay elsewhere including their website.

Although online they're selling tickets for $29.99: http://www.sixflags.com/parks/magicmountain/TicketInfo/index.html

Otherwise, I have seen any advertisements for special deals. Sorry :(

I've made reservations at a Super 8 in the area but if i call around for discounted tickets from other hotels, do i have to stay at one of those? I saw that Ralphs deal too, thanks! I don't live near one...I'm gonna check out ebay as soon as i can get near a computer that doesn't block access!

There are Ralphs everywhere around here, so if you don't come up with anything better you could always buy them when you get here

I've made reservations at a Super 8 in the area but if i call around for discounted tickets from other hotels, do i have to stay at one of those? I saw that Ralphs deal too, thanks! I don't live near one...I'm gonna check out ebay as soon as i can get near a computer that doesn't block access!