Build-A-Bear $5 off $25 printable coupon

EvilKitty

I wish there was a Build-A-Bear closer to my house. The nearest one is over an hour away. Ds9 made one for himself and ds4 when I was pg with ds4. I'd really love for the boys to make one for their new baby sister. I'll keep the coupon anyway. Maybe we'll be able to make it there. Thanks!

I wish there was a Build-A-Bear closer to my house. The nearest one is over an hour away. Ds9 made one for himself and ds4 when I was pg with ds4. I'd really love for the boys to make one for their new baby sister. I'll keep the coupon anyway. Maybe we'll be able to make it there. Thanks!

Their coupons are also good online. Just enter the five-digit key # on the bottom of the coupon.

www.buildabear.com

Check out this site its pretty neat and alot cheaper though than build a bear! I ordered from them alot then began sellign for them!

It is owned by a work at home mom and she is great!

http://stuffinfarm.com/store/?afid=21

Not to be rude or anything but I've worked at BABW for a year now and we laugh at a lot of these other stores. I don't see that the products are that much cheaper. Maybe cheaper in quality but not so much in price. Almost all the shoes even slipper were $6 slippers at BABW start at $4 flip flops at $5.

Also you have to remember with these other companies, there bears are zipper and velcro closers which in my opinion isn't all that safe for younger children since they can just unzip the back and have away at all the fluff inside.

A lot of these stores clothing isn't that cute or that well made. The clothes at BABW are well made and put together its not very often that we damage clothing out for it coming apart it usually cuz little things are missing like a ball. Some or these other companies also from time to time give BABW a bad name when one of there products looks so close to ours and something goes wrong with it the people assume its ours. I can't tell you how many people come in yelling at us for something they bought only to find out we didn't make it or sell it in our stores.

We get asked all the time why we don't do clearance and well truth is we sell out of everthing.

But hey this is JMO on buying stuff from other places. :D

• 4 months later...