Trying to sell off all my remaining products

from a Mary Kay business. I have lots of products which I am willing to sell for 50% off as long as you agree to pay the shipping. I plan to charge just shipping no handling because I can't write off the shipping costs anymore. With the 50% off, I will just brake even since that is all I paid for the products. If you email me at [email protected] with an order I will give you my main e-mail account, home address, home phone, and cell numbers where I can always be reached. I will only sell the products I have on hand, I won't be placing an order with the company. Once I receive your money order I will ship your products ASAP. Anyone living in the North Eastern corner of Indiana or North Western corner of Ohio, I can met you in a public place to exchange products for cash.

If this offer is not okay to post, please delete it. I just thought I would help some of the ladies on here with a good deal, while getting rid of my products.

Thanks,

Jennifer

I wouldn't say I have references from other forums. This is the first time I have tried posting on the internet. I have only put the ad in the paper a couple of times. I don't sell on Ebay, I just buy.

I can try to post pictures if someone could tell me how. I don't have a digital camera but I do have one of those computer cameras if I can still work it!

Wow, I didn't know that happened. I usually only go on the coupons forum after black friday was done. I can't believe someone would take advanage of innocent people like that.

I am not a scammer, I just want to get rid of the products I have. Trying to start up the business was really hard in a small town and after 3 years I decided it just wasn't going to work. As I said I will give all my information to anyone wanting to place an order.

from a Mary Kay business. I have lots of products which I am willing to sell for 50% off as long as you agree to pay the shipping. I plan to charge just shipping no handling because I can't write off the shipping costs anymore. With the 50% off, I will just brake even since that is all I paid for the products. If you email me at [email protected] with an order I will give you my main e-mail account, home address, home phone, and cell numbers where I can always be reached. I will only sell the products I have on hand, I won't be placing an order with the company. Once I receive your money order I will ship your products ASAP. Anyone living in the North Eastern corner of Indiana or North Western corner of Ohio, I can met you in a public place to exchange products for cash.

If this offer is not okay to post, please delete it. I just thought I would help some of the ladies on here with a good deal, while getting rid of my products.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Maybe you can give them to a non-profit organization and get the tax credit?

If you got this route, I would suggest a women's shelter of some type. They are always desperate for makeup.

I was in a shelter for battered women years ago and received a bunch of make up. Really good stuff too. I can't tell you how much this meant to me at that time. Please seriously consider doing this.