Question about Savings Catcher

Dylansmommy

I am going for the trampoline at Walmart this year.  I'm going to try to buy in online instead of at the store - my store only has two out and the box is twice as big as I am!  No way I'm getting that trampoline out the door by myself! 

A few of the smaller trampolines have already sold out, and I know this is probably going to be difficult to get.  The problem is I want to apply my Savings Catcher balance upon checkout.  Is there something I can add to the cart and enter my savings catcher code early so when it goes live I can just check out?  I'm afraid that the session will expire if I don't check out right away and it will think I already used SC money.  What would be the quickest and easiest way to handle entering in your SC code so I'm not wasting time at checkout? 

Thank you!!! 

1. I'm moving this to the WalMart Forum.

2. A lot of places (not 100% sure if WalMart is one) tends to wipe out your cart when a deal goes live, so you might want to have a few DIFFERENT browsers open (i.e. one that has the item in your cart in firefox, another that is open to the page for the item in Chrome) so that you can try to catch it either way.

3. I don't use Savings Catcher - can anyone help with that?

1. I'm moving this to the WalMart Forum.

2. A lot of places (not 100% sure if WalMart is one) tends to wipe out your cart when a deal goes live, so you might want to have a few DIFFERENT browsers open (i.e. one that has the item in your cart in firefox, another that is open to the page for the item in Chrome) so that you can try to catch it either way.

3. I don't use Savings Catcher - can anyone help with that?

What about if you put an item in your cart that's not part of the sale?  Would that item be removed as all? 

never redeem my SC balance before so I am in the same boat there, about to go claim my balance now so I can get my code and be ready, im more worried about losing my item while i try to type it in during check out than my session expiring

Do it soon...it can take up to 24 hours to process! 

• Like 1

What about if you put an item in your cart that's not part of the sale?  Would that item be removed as all? 

Walmart will empty out anything in the shopping cart, so will best buy they do that before they start adjusting any prices

and thanks I keep forgetting i just submitted it

Edited by riven3d

never redeem my SC balance before so I am in the same boat there, about to go claim my balance now so I can get my code and be ready, im more worried about losing my item while i try to type it in during check out than my session expiring

I second that, do it quick.  I cashed mine out last week and it took about 6 hours.  I'm sure a lot of other folks are planning cashing out today or just have so they might get a little backlogged.