Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

:(  I am a bit aggravated with Kohls.  All total, I had 6 times cancelled.  3 of those were fairly important..  Worst part is, that for some of them, I didn't get the email until late last night and another tonight, AFTER the sale ended and I couldn't substitute another color for same sale price.  That's really inexcusable that 6 days after an order is placed they are just figuring out that an item is out of stock.  Sad thing is, some of the times I saw Thursday evening while I was in the store and "thought" I already had them coming to me.  Oh well, kids will just get different colored blankets than what they wanted.  They will be okay.  Or I will steal them.  :)  

Everything else seems to have shipped now.  And I stacked the home code, and 20% off, and then got the $15 KC tonight, so that brings it close to what it had been before.  Especially if you consider that the items that were cancelled were about $50, so that's $15 in KC that I got but didn't ultimately pay for.  :)

<did you see me put on my positive face?  :) >

• Like 1

And just as I assumed, after 6 days of no status update on my 11/23 order I get an email saying it has been changed......guess that's the nice way of saying "canceled". This despite reassurances from 3 different customer service reps that all my items would be delivered. I had a perfect 2014 experience, a not so great 2015 experience so I guess I'm doomed for Kohl's 2016 online shopping.

:(

Have received all but one thing from my Kohl's order. The last item is on its way from CA to me, so it's taking another couple days, but I am thus far pleased with Kohl's this year as a first-timer. Will be using up my Kohl's cash this week, though not entirely sure on what just yet... lol

So i went last night to pick up my order that I had sent to store instead of doing shipping again. And yep, something else was cancelled. 7 items total, 4 were blankets.

But, they had one of the blankets from the first order that had been cancelled. And she let me purchase at BF price (I had order pulled up), AND she let me use 20% coupon. So yay, that works.

Now to shop tonight with my kohls cash and rewards. I had to make myself not buy things this weekend so I'd have stuff left to buy with those.

• Like 1

I just placed an order for store pickup and the store is already open until midnight?! is this normal or have we gone into overdrive.

Ours is open that late (and has been that way for a few years) from now til christmas.

there is a 25 percent code startes tomorrow

weget25 or antlers

Oh, nice.  I didn't have the time to stay and shop today.  I'll be back there... maybe try in-store pickup.  I also doubt I'll be any more than a few $ over my total KC & Y2U rewards.

Gonna go browse the Kohl's site today and see what I can grab with my KC and Y2U rewards for in-store pickup. Much as I don't mind waiting for shipments, it can be a pain for me to get to my apt office while they're open sometimes. Thanks for the reminder on the 25% off code - it might just come in handy! :)