Sears Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I've never been in the market for one during BF, but do stores really sell that many washer and dryers to constitute pages of them being for sale?

I bought mine several years ago on Black Friday at Home Depot. So I know I've done it. I'm sure several do. But I was just upgrading so I didn't have an immediate need.

• Like 1

I've never been in the market for one during BF, but do stores really sell that many washer and dryers to constitute pages of them being for sale?

Honestly to me Appliance are one of those things that are ALWAYS on sale at one store or another. If you miss one another will have a sale on it lol. Having said that the BF sales are sometimes a LITTLE better. We bought the refrigerator for our new house on BF because the one we wanted a local place had a great deal on. They ended up storing it for us for a few months until the house was done being built and we signed lol.

I bought a Kenmore double oven last year the week before Thanksgiving for the same price that was in their BF ad.

For those interested in appliances, check out the pricing next week. Maybe you can get the same price and not have to fight the crowds on BF.

Edited by Gurnee Al