Christmas Shows

Kanyon71

November 1 is the day for me!  Can't wait.  

Some of my favorites:

Christmas with the Kranks

Four Christmases

The Holiday

Twas the Night Before Christmas (Rankin & Bass)

Frosty

Rudolph

Elf

The Grinch (both the cartoon and Jim Carrey version)

Miracle on 34th Street (the one with Natalie Wood)

A Charlie Brown Christmas

Home Alone

A Christmas Story

Nat'l Lampoons Christmas Vacation

this friday night coming i seen Hallmark has some set to play. Already have my dvr set to record. ready to decorate sunday the 1st..im just way to excited.

This is the first time I have had hallmark in awhile since we switched to uverse.In excited and have my dvr set also

this friday night coming i seen Hallmark has some set to play. Already have my dvr set to record. ready to decorate sunday the 1st..im just way to excited.

Bumping up for all the Christmas movie fans - both Hallmark and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries are starting their movies tonight! :) I have my mocha/peppermint coffee creamer ready for my Holiday Latte to celebrate! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I try to add to our collection of Christmas movies each year.  This year's addition was Arthur Christmas - haven't seen it yet and saving it for a special night in December when we'll let DS stay up late and watch it with us!

The rest of our collection includes:

It’s A Wonderful Life

The Holiday

White Christmas

The Bishop’s Wife

Christmas in Connetticut

Meet Me In St. Louis

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation

Scrooged

Muppet Christmas Carol

The Christmas Box/The Timepiece

The Santa Clause II

While You Were Sleeping

Miracle on 34th Street (Old and new)

Little Women (90s version)

Frosty the Snowman (animated)

Charlie Brown Christmas

Elf

Polar Express

Hollywood Christmas

The Grinch (Jim Carrey version)

Christmas With The Kranks

Holiday Inn

The Santa Claus

The Santa Claus II

The Santa Claus III

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I never really looked until now to see all the movies I have, While I don't have several of the classics, like a Wonderful life, Christmas Story, Christmas vacation, I do have these

12 dogs of Christmas

call me Claus

Christmas Angel

Christmas story

2 versions of a Christmas carol

a Disney Christmas carol 

The Christmas Choir

the Christmas shoes,

The Christmas Blessing

The Christmas Hope 

Christmas with the Kranks

4 movie Holiday collection 

deck the halls

the dog who saved Christmas 

A golden Christmas 2

the family man 

the Grinch live action 

The most wonderful time of the year 

last holiday 

the littlest light 

one Christmas 

2 versions of Miracle on 34th street

prancer 1 and 2

Santa Buddies 

polar express 

four Christmases

Jingle all the way 

Ill be home for Christmas 

Cartoon Grinch 

Rudolph's shiny new year 

frosty winter wonderland

twas the night before Christmas

Rudolph's and frosty's Christmas in July 

Frosty the snowman 

The flight before Christmas 

The Nutcracker

The littlest Angel

Arthur's Christmas 

Rudolph the red nose reindeer

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer 50th special addition 

Okay I know there is more I have 

• Like 1

Love, love, love the Hallmark ones.  I decided this year to record my absolute favs so I can watch when I want.  I think I have about 8 or 10 recorded.  My top favorite is The Most Wonderful Time of the Year with Henry Winkler.  I think I have watched it at least a dozen times over the past couple of years.  About the only non-Hallmark one I watch is It's a Wonderful Life, but I have the DVD so we watch when we want.  We usually watch it when DD is home and it has become a tradition.

I can't remember if its a Hallmark or a Lifetime movie, but does anyone know if or when they are showing "Christmas on the Bayou" this year?  It has Hilarie Burton, Tyler Hilton, and Ed Asner in it, and I really liked it.  Being a big fan of all three, I only initially watched because of them, but I thought the acting all around was good.

I can't remember if its a Hallmark or a Lifetime movie, but does anyone know if or when they are showing "Christmas on the Bayou" this year?  It has Hilarie Burton, Tyler Hilton, and Ed Asner in it, and I really liked it.  Being a big fan of all three, I only initially watched because of them, but I thought the acting all around was good.

Lifetime - Dec 4th 8PM, Dec 5th 12AM and Dec 25th 2PM.

I think I will have TiVo grab it for me tonight.

Edited by Kanyon71
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody seen the new movie Santa's Little Helper? It came out on DVD last month I think, but has been showing on USA Network this week.  I was drawn to it because it has a couple wrestlers in it (The Miz and Paige), but thought overall it was a decent film.  The whole family can watch as its pretty clean.  It reminded me of a Hallmark movie in a sense, and it dragged a bit at times, but overall I liked it.  It also stars AnnaLynne McCord if you're not into watching the wrestlers in it.  I think there is a few more airings this week (once it comes on after Jingle All The Way 2 with Larry The Cable Guy, which isn't too bad either, but nothing like the original).  If you're looking for a new movie to check out for the holidays, this may be the one.

• Like 1

Has anybody seen the new movie Santa's Little Helper? It came out on DVD last month I think, but has been showing on USA Network this week. I was drawn to it because it has a couple wrestlers in it (The Miz and Paige), but thought overall it was a decent film. The whole family can watch as its pretty clean. It reminded me of a Hallmark movie in a sense, and it dragged a bit at times, but overall I liked it. It also stars AnnaLynne McCord if you're not into watching the wrestlers in it. I think there is a few more airings this week (once it comes on after Jingle All The Way 2 with Larry The Cable Guy, which isn't too bad either, but nothing like the original). If you're looking for a new movie to check out for the holidays, this may be the one.

My dd9 loves wrestling so that was a must watch for us.Pretty good movie.

I agree about jingle all the way 2 also.