Need a idea for VALENTINES DAY

Can somebody give me some good ideas for some gifts or ideas for Valentines Day, maybe something you have done in the past or any ideas you may have. Like to put together a very special Valentines for my girlfried this year. Let me know and thanks a bunch gotta deal members.:)

It depends on how much you want to spend and if she likes alcohol. I always say the 2 dozen roses from Costco, a crystal vase (haven't seen any really nice ones at Costco for a while now, try an upscale department store and open one of their charge accounts for a discount), a nice bottle of champagne (my favorite is Korbel Natural, but Moet et Chandon White Star is very popular and tastes good. It costs about $30 compared to $15 for Natural) and finish off with a pair of crystal toasting flutes from Waterford.

and edible panties

Can you cook? If not, maybe something that can be brought in and reheated. There are so many places that would provide a romantic dinner that can be prepared at home but I think most people can cook simple meals, try something that she really really likes. For instance, I love seafood, if my husband set a beautiful table with linens, flowers(get these at Costco, they are 75% cheaper than any florist would be at Valentines day), you can put them in a simple vase or just wrapped and placed in the fridge and give them to her at one point, lots and lots of candles, wonderful meal of steamed shrimp, rice (most grocery stores will steam seafood for you)and fantastic dessert. I would be melting. I personally think we tend to lose sight of what these special days are suppose to be, for me, its not the money that you spend but that you took the time to consider what I like to do, what I might enjoy eating and preparing a special place/meal. You could do this with any venue, if you live near a beach, maybe a romantic dinner on the beach (of course, this is in warmer areas). I use to own and operate a florist and I saw way too much money being spent on V-day. Sometimes, I felt the men thought of it as a chore rather than just a simple expression of love or fondness. If she doesn't like flowers find something she would like,maybe she is into vintage jewelry, try a antique shop, let the owner help you. Just look at what she likes, you will get an idea. If she loves music, maybe burn her a CD with her favorite songs....Good luck

Nothing works like a big diamond..well, unless she's into handbags, I'd suggest a Chanel Classic. Just stay away from ebay as there are so many fakes. If however you live in the real world, instead of my fantasy world, I think the previous posts sounds adorable. You must be pretty special to even ask about ideas and she is certainly a lucky gal. Best wishes for whatever you decide.

Is she into sweet and fantasy ? Like get a dozen (two would look better) of balloons all red pink and pearl white and weight them down and put them all over her yard.. you can even make them into a heart shape placing them arround the yard and in the center put her make her a picnic or place her gift wrapped up with a card.

if you live with her then maybe have the balloons all around the bed when she wakes.....

Sneak them into her car when she is at work? just fill it up.....Helium and regular air kind.......

Balloons are generally cheap if you buy them in dozens. In Jacksonville/Orange Park florida we can get them for about$6 a dozen for latex. but you would have to blow them up the day OF so they would still be floating. UNLESS you asked for this glue like stuff that they spray in them to make them last longer.......If you can afford it......MYLAR will last for weeks to a month! or you Could do the treated latex and mylar mix!

Think if the movies she watches....if she watches the love story chic flix then she would probably want something sweet......love letter in with her card? dinner made by you....or at least brought in a heated (like suggested)

Picnic, even if you pick up the goods on the way....just tell her to come with you and get a basket to carry the stuff and go to the grocery store on the way.....you can call ahead and have the balloons ready for you and then pick up your favs then take her to some place special .......dont forget something to sit on and napkins at the least!