Pizza Hut

A couple of weeks ago someone posted a Pizza Hut deal where you could get a free two topping pizza with a coupon from E Trade. Well, we went to use it tonight in Northern Illinois and were told that an email had been sent out a couple of days ago to all Pizza Hut managers not to accept any coupons from E Trade that this was totally a scam and that they should call the local police. Luckily, the manager just let us pay for the pizzas and did not call the police, but wanted to let you know to be careful.

DITTO, it's just dishonest to even try knowing it's fraudulent.

I hate to say it, but everyone was warned that this was not real. I have a hard time feeling bad for anyone who is made "uncomfortable" trying to use this, as it was made pretty clear on the other thread that irt was a fake.

Just to stick up for my mom (cathysafr), she does not check this site regularly. She has not been feeling well since she printed to pizza hut coupon, so she had not been back on to check the thread. She came back to tell everyone about the fraud (not knowing that it had already been posted). I don't think she needs to get jumped on for trying to give someone a heads up.

I feel bad for the people that don't realize this is a fake, but not for the people that try to get away with something.

Just to stick up for my mom (cathysafr), she does not check this site regularly. She has not been feeling well since she printed to pizza hut coupon, so she had not been back on to check the thread. She came back to tell everyone about the fraud (not knowing that it had already been posted). I don't think she needs to get jumped on for trying to give someone a heads up.

I feel bad for the people that don't realize this is a fake, but not for the people that try to get away with something.

Please dont think I was jumping on your mom. I know that some people dont check regularly. I know that some will honestly think its a real coupon & try to use it. I also know that many posters, even after myself and numerous others said it was fake, said they were going to use it anyways. Those are the ones I do not feel bad for.

Please dont think I was jumping on your mom. I know that some people dont check regularly. I know that some will honestly think its a real coupon & try to use it. I also know that many posters, even after myself and numerous others said it was fake, said they were going to use it anyways. Those are the ones I do not feel bad for.

Sorry for getting defensive :(

I agree with you about the people that try to use it knowing it's fake. I have no sympathy for them at all. I hope they get caught. Either way they will have to pay for it one way or another, at some point.

My mom had been telling me for a couple of days about this post, but I didn't get on to check it out. I wish I had now. I would have told her about it being a fake. I know she would have shredded it. Makes it worse when she took my daughter with her to Pizza Hut to pick it up. ;)

Guest Deals4Me
I'm not jumping on anyone, so no one think I am, but UNLESS you directly recieved the coupon from etrade, then you had an idea that it would be fraud... Thank god managers dont ask questions cause it could of been real embarressing to explain where you got it from.