Rebate question

On BF, went to officedepot and got a digital camera and sandisk memory 1gb card for it. Both had rebates. Brother got sandisk also. We sent them in. Me and bro got the sandisk rebates back with...."only one rebate per household". So they're saying anyone who got like different items in the store and sent in rebates that they could only use one?!? Thats a load of :bs: if you ask me. I can see if we only got one sandisk rebate back but not both being denyed. The camera one is still processing on their site :runaway:

So question to anyone is, has anyone got different items with rebates from ONE store sent them in and they pulled this? I could see if it was all the same item where the Limit 1 rebate per household, but not on different items.

Ugh...rebates are evil. It's taking forever to get my BF ones...anyway I bought 1GB Sandisk SD card, 1GB San Disk flash USB drive, and a SanDisk 1GB mp3 player from Office Depot. So far ONLY received rebate checks from SanDisk for the SD card and flash drive ($40 combined on one check). The SanDisk mp3 player rebate check has been approved and hopefully will be mailed out soon. Still haven't gotten any from of the $10 rebate checks from OD for the flash drive and SD card. Both show up "processing."

yeah i got the rebate from sandisk so did my brother. But we both got the 10 dollar ones back from officedepot saying only 1 rebate per household. I guess they are meaning my 75dollar camera rebate counts? Thats a ripoff, i could see one rebate per item but not one rebate on everything per household. :mad:

I hate rebates!!!

I'm waiting for Sears to reject mine for the Sony free 15 downloads. I know I fill the slip out right, and there is always some stupid reason they reject it. Last time with some company it was becasue i put a tiny piece of tape to hold the UPC to a receipt. So Sorry, i didnt want it to get lost or forgotten in the envelope and not processed :( geez oh man!

They may just be saying that you can only have one rebate from Scandisk per household, not one rebate from Office Depot.

Did you try to call the number on the postcard/letter that they sent you? I think that they just send out the postcards saying that they are not valid figuring that most people won't call & dispute it. Every time that I have called they just say OK and process the rebate.

If the camera is "still processing" on the website then it's probably still OK, it would say something like "not valid" if they weren't going to send it.