ANother Wal-Mart Question:)

They are un-opened. Never got a chance to even put them up....wait, I just opened one to see what it looked like. But it didn't look right in the room.

were they out of the orgianl package? If they were hanging for a year I say no. But if they still are in the package I do not see why not. Give them a call and see before you try.

I'd try to return them with the receipt first, I hate to admit it but I have returned things with a receipt over a year old and they took it no problem. I found a bag of craft supplies when I moved that I bought for a certain project and misplaced. I didn't need them so I took the bag with the year old receipt that was still in the bag.

If they give you trouble, try to bring it back another day and do the no receipt thing. Reason being, that if they take your receipt they will give the price you paid, if you don't have a receipt they will only give you the price they currently are (are chances are if you got the curtains a year ago they have probably been clearanced by now).

I'd try to return them with the receipt first, I hate to admit it but I have returned things with a receipt over a year old and they took it no problem. I found a bag of craft supplies when I moved that I bought for a certain project and misplaced. I didn't need them so I took the bag with the year old receipt that was still in the bag.

If they give you trouble, try to bring it back another day and do the no receipt thing. Reason being, that if they take your receipt they will give the price you paid, if you don't have a receipt they will only give you the price they currently are (are chances are if you got the curtains a year ago they have probably been clearanced by now).

That's exactly what I would do, try to return it first with the receipt and if that dosen't work then come back again without it. Walmart is still pretty good about returning things even without a receipt but I think that they only let you make a return once or twice a month without a receipt.

Some stores won't let you return things anymore if you don't have a receipt. Target gave me a hard time about exchanging something without a receipt, they tried to look up the sale on my debit card and then with my checking account and they couldn't find it, and I said to the lady that I didn't want money back I just got the wrong socks for my husband and she told me that she would do it this time but I couldn't return or exchange anything without a receipt there for a long time (whatever that means). All for a pack of socks!

I called last night to see if they would let me return a perfume that I opened and used (a couple sprays... Jessica Simpson's Sweet Kisses Strawberry Sorbet... It was not for me).

They said just to bring in the receipt and they would take it back. I'm so happy because it was $20!

That's exactly what I would do, try to return it first with the receipt and if that dosen't work then come back again without it. Walmart is still pretty good about returning things even without a receipt but I think that they only let you make a return once or twice a month without a receipt.

Some stores won't let you return things anymore if you don't have a receipt. Target gave me a hard time about exchanging something without a receipt, they tried to look up the sale on my debit card and then with my checking account and they couldn't find it, and I said to the lady that I didn't want money back I just got the wrong socks for my husband and she told me that she would do it this time but I couldn't return or exchange anything without a receipt there for a long time (whatever that means). All for a pack of socks!

Meijer is the same way now. You're allowed ONE return without a receipt and that's all. You can't even exchange something there now without the receipt.