Rocker/Recliner and Laptop

I am far along into my pregnancy and getting everything ready now. I am looking for a rocker or rocker/recliner with cushioning for the family room. The best price I have found is at Walmart for $158. Is this the best deal out there?

Also looking for a laptop computer so I can work in different areas of the house and in bed. Of course I like Dells, but if there is a great deal out there on another brand that would be great. I would prefer one with a wireless card and enough memory to support "working" on. (I work from home)

Thanks in advance for all the help.

I was looking at this one, it is just a rocker with ottoman though not a recliner:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4433176&cat=96087&type=1&dept=4044&path=0%3A4044%3A103150%3A4038%3A133021%3A96087

I wish I could find a recliner for that price but I seriously doubt it. I will be venturing out to Walmart this weekend so I might find a better deal or chair in the store. Where did you find them for 189?

Are you talking about the glider's? If so- go to BRU! They have a great one that is nice and comfey too! I think it is is about $189- my sister got one when she had her baby a month ago and he loves to be rocked while he eats. Very very well built too. they have a matching ottoman also.

what's BRU's?

Also looking for a laptop computer so I can work in different areas of the house and in bed. Of course I like Dells, but if there is a great deal out there on another brand that would be great. I would prefer one with a wireless card and enough memory to support "working" on. (I work from home)

Thanks in advance for all the help.

What's your budget for a laptop?

Even if your laptop has a WiFi card you still need these two things:

1) High speed internet such as DSL or cable internet.

2) A wireless router these are around $39.99, even less after sale, coupon and rebates.

Guest Unregistered

What's your budget for a laptop?

Even if your laptop has a WiFi card you still need these two things:

1) High speed internet such as DSL or cable internet.

2) A wireless router these are around $39.99, even less after sale, coupon and rebates.

I was trying to find out if there were any laptops for around $600 or less. I will only be working on it so I don't really need any multimedia stuff, just the basics.

We already have high speed and a router. :)

Are you talking about the glider's? If so- go to BRU! They have a great one that is nice and comfey too! I think it is is about $189- my sister got one when she had her baby a month ago and he loves to be rocked while he eats. Very very well built too. they have a matching ottoman also.

The one from Walmart comes with the ottoman too. Is it like that one? We don't have a BRU in the area. :(

I was trying to find out if there were any laptops for around $600 or less. I will only be working on it so I don't really need any multimedia stuff, just the basics.

We already have high speed and a router. :)

I just did side-by-side comparisons of models from both Gateway and Dell. They were only $50 apart before rebates, that put Gateway less expensive, and they hadnicer software installed. I can get 2 laptops with printers for $1384 at gateway, vs. $1437 at Dell. Just FYI. :idea: