Black Friday forum open all year once again

Brad

As we did last year after several of you asked for it, we're going to leave this main BF forum open all year in case there is any Black Friday / Cyber Monday news during the year (or if you just feel like talking about Black Friday in March for some reason).

Use it, don't use it, whatever :P

• Like 4

Would give you time to develop a website with tracking application, have it link out to places like FedEx, UPS and the like. Maybe incorporate an Amazon purchase link (using the links from gottadeal of course) so that people can purchase, and ship right from the site. :)

Go all high tech with this new found time.

We were in Lowes this past weekend looking at lights and ceiling fans for our new house and we picked up some clearance Christmas decorations. Some of them were really good deals other stuff I thought about getting I could get cheaper on Amazon, I wanted to pick up some light reels with bags.

Was kind of funny last night we were watching the news and they were talking about snow here the next couple of days and the graphics behind the weatherman changed and all of the sudden if was quickly a graphic of Santa, his sleigh and the reindeer. We actually did a rewind on the DVR to make sure I saw what I thought I saw. :)

• Like 1