Amazon price-match? When?

jenirvt

I am a Prime member and I usually buy boatloads of stuff off Amazon during the holidays - but this year my kiddos are getting bigger and they have iPod Touches and Nintendo 3DS on their lists....electronic things I've never had to pay attention to before.  Does Amazon normally PM these types of items for BF?  If so, is it normally through Lightning Deals?  On BF or in the days before? I have them already loaded up in my cart and check it daily for price adjustments...I'm just not sure when Amazon will start throwing out the deals (if they do).  Anyone have any insight?

they do both, they will change it without it being a lightning deal and then sometimes they throw it into the lightning deal section sometimes just minutes before it starts, Last year they offered a deal on a 32" TV I think it went into the lightning deals like 10-15 minutes it was offered and was gone within seconds.

what I usually did was I bought it instore and if i got it from amazon I would return what i bought, but now since we have a warehouse in state I cant save on tax anymore. so I only buy from amazon stuff I wont be able to get because i wont make it to that store in time