Sears: Starts tonight 6pm CT: Members only 1000+ Black Friday doorbusters

magickallight

it took a while but EVENTUALLY came up on my phone...then I added tv to cart and couldn't check out so had to turn on laptop and didnt get any list so had to look up by item number. finally placed order for store pickup...hope it doesn't fall through the Walmart Emerson tomorrow has one awful review only. Guess I'll hold off for Target Vizio if it falls through.

Are they the black friday prices? The tool box we are looking at is saying its included in the presale but its not the black friday price its $600 more then the ad. 

are you signed into your account? remember these prices are only good for the reward members

Nope I've tried everything only showing $300 off for $1298 it should be $699. Figures its the only thing we wanted from Sears. I really don't want to have to go to the darn store for that thing. I tried logging in to my account and my husbands. Just my luck today.

Edited by Vickis3js

Nope I've tried everything only showing $300 off for $1298 it should be $699. Figures its the only thing we wanted from Sears. I really don't want to have to go to the darn store for that thing. I tried logging in to my account and my husbands. Just my luck today.

your right I just looked at the ad, its not the BF sale price for this event