In your opinion, what are the best deals in the Best Buy ad?

Brad

We're going to do some stuff on the site next week and as a part of that, we'd like to know what deal or deals from the Best Buy ad you think are the best. This doesn't necessarily have to mean something that you're looking to buy, just the best overall deals.

Thanks for your help :)

As already mentioned the Panasonic 50" HDTV for $199.99 is a great deal. There is other good deals on TVs too.

Best Buy comes through with some good deals on games at various price points. Some of the $7.99 priced games are especially nice.

Best Buy absolutely shines on some of their movie deals. First of all, The LEGO Movie 2D Blu-ray Combo pack for $3.99!!! That's just crazy and honestly if you have anybody who is into LEGO then this is an insta-buy without question!

Also good is the Titanic 4 disc 2D Blu-ray combo pack for $3.99. Transformers: Age of Extinction for $5.99 and Divergent for $7.99 are both good. How To Train Your Dragon 2, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, X-Men Days of Future Past, Despicable Me 2 all 3D blu-ray combo packs all for $19.99 are real good deals.

16GB iPod Touches for $149.99 are a great way to get your kids or even yourself into the Apple Ecosystem without paying a lot for a phone or getting a big tablet you may not want.

Best Buy has the Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse and normally paying full price for anything would be a no-go but this time around you get a $50 Steam card for free. I can tell you that I am a PC gamer, I have this mouse and I LOVE it. It is by far one of the best mice I've ever owned. If you play any sort of PC games except for MMOs I would not hesitate to get this mouse.

Per the usual Best Buy has flash drives and memory cards on sale at always good prices. This year they have 32GB USB 2.0 flash drives for $7.99 but honestly I'd spend the extra $4 and get a 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive instead, assuming you have USB 3.0 ports on your desktop/laptop. I mean the huge increase in file transfer speeds will blow you away. Makes for a very nice way to share files at a LAN party when wired network only caps out at 100Mbps instead of 1Gbps.

Honestly there are great deals every where it just depends what you're after.

I told my brother about a computer tower last year on BB BF ad. He said it look good, had expandable memory, good visual and the such. He ending up buying it and now he says there is a problem with the graphic card. It can't be upgraded or something and will not support a new game he bought. I feel bad since I told him about this computer tower last year. I use a laptop and do not do any on-line gaming so i'm in no way educated on what is good for graphics, speed, so forth for on-line gaming. Any suggestions? Ideas? Help for a guilty feeling sister?    :cry2:  :worried:  :(

Just an FYI - in past years, I have loaded up on dvd and blu-rays when Best Buy's BF sales opened online.  Was just checking some of the early sales and found out that their shipping policy has changed since I did this last. (This may be old news, as I usually just go to the store throughout the year on a normal basis, but...)  They are now charging a per item shipping charge for movies.  So, those $1.99 movies are actually $4.98 each with shipping.  All of a sudden, the other stores ads are looking better... (except for the Lego movie, of course).  Held off on my preorder of the Guardians of the Galaxy steelcase when I saw it was going to be in the sale, but they decided to do it early, and they are already all gone.  Looking like there may not be any deals at Best Buy for me after all.  :/