Starbucks – $5 for $10 Starbucks Card eGift (use at your local Starbucks) @ groupon.com

elite2058

• 2 weeks later...

Mine says it expired in May 2014.  Anyone else?  I tried to get a refund and they say that Starbucks is aware and are fine with the $5 purchase.  I am thoroughly disgusted and will not be purchasing from Groupon again.  I don't think selling expired gift cards is cool, at all....and then saying that honoring the $5 is good with the original store.  If I wanted to spend $5 at Starbucks, I would have gone down there and done so.  smh

Mine says it expired in May 2014. Anyone else? I tried to get a refund and they say that Starbucks is aware and are fine with the $5 purchase. I am thoroughly disgusted and will not be purchasing from Groupon again. I don't think selling expired gift cards is cool, at all....and then saying that honoring the $5 is good with the original store. If I wanted to spend $5 at Starbucks, I would have gone down there and done so. smh

Mine had an expiration of May 2015. I loaded the $10 on my registered card with no problems. I would definitely be upset if they gave me an expired card. Sorry you had so much trouble.