Does anyone know if they'll be price matching Wal-Mart?

truexillusions

Wal-Mart will have a bunch of cheap DVDs and TV shows on sale but I won't be able to go out and shop. Any chance Amazon will be matching the prices so I can shop online from my home?

Thanks for any help!

Amazon will likely match many of them as Lightning Deals.  The schedule for their Movies/TV will probably come out in a week.

I'm truly hoping I will be able to get most of my items on my must have list from Amazon and skip the 6:00 rush completely. I'm really not excited by these earlier times and if I can scratch the big items off my list it will be much nicer to sit by the fire at home drinking a glass of wine.

I am really hoping that they offer the 360 as a lightning deal. I have 50.00 in Amazon gift cards (that I got by taking online surveys) and this is one of the main items on my list. So, I would love to only have to put out 50.00 cash! The main thing I am worried about is that I am not a Prime member so I am afraid they will sell out before I get a chance.

They will sell out in minutes. YOu really need prime to get the lightning deals. Plus you only have 15 minutes to pay after it goes in your cart.   I have several amazon accounts I save just for this month. I get my free months trial just for this month only. YOu can get a new trial every 13 months. So next year I will use one of my other accounts and send an invite to my main account where all my billing info is already in place. I'm all set. They also will drop down the prices on their doorbusters to match everyone elses. I get almost all my electronics and things on amazon to save the tax and have it shipped to me in 2 days versus a week. And I trust amazon and have never had a cancellation unlike with the other stores. I buy most everything on there. 

Edited by peppysfireball

I am really hoping that they offer the 360 as a lightning deal. I have 50.00 in Amazon gift cards (that I got by taking online surveys) and this is one of the main items on my list. So, I would love to only have to put out 50.00 cash! The main thing I am worried about is that I am not a Prime member so I am afraid they will sell out before I get a chance.

You know you can sign up for a 30 day free trial of prime if you havent done it before.

Speaking of the list for Lightning Deals, does anyone know what day exactly it'll be released? And does anyone have a link to the page it'll be listed on? I just don't want to miss it.

List isnt out yet. just keep watching the site.