Black Friday T-Shirt Status Update Thread

Brad

So after they overnighted a new batch of shirts that arrived on Wednesday, I received my original order today. Guess UPS found it eventually. So I'll have some randomly sized hoodies to give away next year with the "classic" 2014 design :P

• Like 2

Received my shirts on Friday....horrible.  The shirts themselves are great but not only were they late...they got both shirt sizes wrong.  I ordered a pink tshirt in 3xl and a grey hoodie in xl.  The pink shirt was only a 2xl and they sent a 3xl in the grey hoodie.  What am I supposed to do with these?  I sent an email to the company when I hadn't received the order on time and they have yet to respond.  I'll send another email letting them know that I finally received them but both items were wrong.  Horrible company.  Lesson learned on represent.com!!!

Hope everyone got theirs and got correct sizes!

Received my shirts on Friday....horrible.  The shirts themselves are great but not only were they late...they got both shirt sizes wrong.  I ordered a pink tshirt in 3xl and a grey hoodie in xl.  The pink shirt was only a 2xl and they sent a 3xl in the grey hoodie.  What am I supposed to do with these?  I sent an email to the company when I hadn't received the order on time and they have yet to respond.  I'll send another email letting them know that I finally received them but both items were wrong.  Horrible company.  Lesson learned on represent.com!!!

Hope everyone got theirs and got correct sizes!

The same thing here. I finally got my order on Friday afternoon, and all the sizes are incorrect and the colors are wrong., I ordered 3 medium grey t-shirts (received all pink larges), and ordered a 3xl pink hoodie, and received a grey large hoodie. I looked at my original order just to make sure that I didn't order wrong, and everything is listed there how I wanted it. I've emailed them again, and have yet to receive a response for the latest email.

I got a response from my email today with an offer to get a refund for half the cost if I wanted to keep my order that never made it, nope they're picking up the tab for shipping back and I'm getting my full refund.  Lesson one to the company don't take an order you can't deliver, especially with all the work done to set it up for it to be a success.  If you want to keep it make them do at least 50% off your order, good luck to the rest with your orders.  Just everyone that got the orders wrong ship them back make them eat the products, maybe brad can get them for pennies on the dollar, since they obviously can't sell them to anyone who wants a gottadeal shirt when you've never heard of the site, that'll be a tough sale.

I hold all companies responsible for getting me their product correct and in the time frame agreed upon when ordering, everything should have been setup and in the computer ready to go the moment they were contacted.

Edited by hack2222

If they're unresponsive, I would file a complaint with the BBB and AG of the state they're operating out of. This is ridiculous that orders were late and didn't have the right merchandise! I feel bad that everyone is going through this.
  • Like 5

After posting on their facebook page I received a reply (via facebook) that said I would receive an email and they would take care of it.  Never got the email (I checked spam to be sure).  I went back to facebook page and my post (along with others) was removed.  You can no longer just post on their wall.  I was able to post a comment on one of their own postings so I posted about it again.  I finally got an email response and they say they are refunding my money and that I should receive it in 2 to 3 days.  I'll update here once I receive the refund!

A belated update for Brad that the shirt I won arrived safely, thanks again!  I guess I should be extra grateful I didn't order anything this year.  I hope everyone whose orders were messed up gets everything straightened out!

• 2 weeks later...

Final update....I did get my refund from represent.  While I will never order from them again, I'm glad that they at least made good and refunded me in full.

On a side note...Brad....I was at a holiday party last weekend and we all wore same shirts.  100 hundred shirts were ordered and 100 koozies.  The person that did the ordering said they used CustomInk.com  I believe we paid 13.00 for the shirts and 3.00 for the koozies.  Perfect order...no errors.

Merry Christmas everyone!