Black Friday T-Shirt Status Update Thread

Brad

Has anybody received their shirt from Represent?.. No email here yet that it has been shipped.

The tracking link has said in packing for 4 days....starting to get a little concerned that it will get here by BF.

think the last update Brad said those should start shipping today?

Has anybody received their shirt from Represent?.. No email here yet that it has been shipped.

The tracking link has said in packing for 4 days....starting to get a little concerned that it will get here by BF.

They say to allow 12 business days to produce the shirts and ship, which would be Wednesday if my math is correct. I'll e-mail them and hopefully they can get them out tomorrow.

Just sent an e-mail reminding them that we need the shirts delivered by Thanksgiving. Hopefully we see some movement today. I think they all have tracking numbers - it's just a matter of them actually being handed off to UPS/USPS.

• Like 2

Going to label and ship the next big batch of shirts today. So if you've won a shirt in the last week or so and I have your address, it'll ship today.

Still waiting for replies from these 5 members:

computerlady
delphernina
hockeydon
likehome
Peskydawg

You have until the 21st (Friday) otherwise I'll give your shirts to someone in line on Black Friday :P

• Like 5

All prize shirts (and the 5 extra I had that were claimed today) have officially shipped.

If I don't hear back from the last 5 winners by Friday I might give away their shirts too.

I would be happy to take one of those 5 off your hands. Long time Gotta Deal member... :-) Just sayin

I ordered a hoodie through Represent. My tracking number says a shipping label was created on Nov. 4th but the tracking number still does not indicate that it has shipped and I have not received it. My bank account was charged two weeks ago. I really want the hoodie in time for Black Friday shopping but I'm getting really worried. How can I find out where it is? Please help Brad!

I am still waiting on mine too. I'm very worried that they won't come in time for Black Friday, :(

I emailed them yesterday and haven't heard anything. I'd suggest everyone else e-mail them as well. The more people they hear from the better. I told them we need them for BF.

Their site says to allow 12 business days to ship from the day the campaign ends, which would be today (or tomorrow if Veteran's Day wasn't considered a business day).

Regardless, I won't be using them again.

• Like 3

Going to label and ship the next big batch of shirts today. So if you've won a shirt in the last week or so and I have your address, it'll ship today.

Still waiting for replies from these 5 members:

computerlady

delphernina

hockeydon

likehome

Peskydawg

You have until the 21st (Friday) otherwise I'll give your shirts to someone in line on Black Friday :P

Can I buy one if they don't answer ??? I really need a size L-XL please :P

• Like 1

Thank you Brad!!!.... if they read the email I sent they were none to happy...Wasn't nasty, just very"warden" like as my 4 children like to say. ( I went for the firm" I take no prisoners" attitude) backed up with facts. NOBODY messes with my Gottadeal goodies...LOL

• Like 1