Question about GottaPoints

Mommyof2

Hello to you all! I am fairly new here and I don't know much about the Point system. How does it work? When I check my gottapoints page it says that I have enough points for the Amazon GC. Does this mean that I actually get an amazon GC? Please fill me in! I'm a bit lost!

Thanks!:g_shrug:

I'm new to gottapoints too...I guess I'm still not gettin' it.... :(:2stickpok

I grabbed a contest entry for the Amazon GC. And the GD web site tells me "You have successfully redeemed your points!".

Now what happens?

"Contests" are games that require the entrant to have a skill of some sort to enter, and they are judged by a panel of judges and by objective criteria. (I double-checked the definition! :D )

What's the skill? Who judges? When is it done?

YOU JUST USE YOUR POINTS TO BUY ENTRIES AND THEN I THINK THE DATE WAS 2-28-06 IT ENDS AND THEN BRAD OR ROSSMAN WILL PICK A WINNER AND YOU WILL GET A PM IF YOU ARE THE WINNER

Just wondering if these...each time one of your threads is viewed by someone else (temporarily disabled)

* the length of your posts (temporarily disabled)

are going to be put back the way they were where we would get points when people viewed them....

Have to admite I have fun with my points it fun playing trivia and giving them out to people. I should try for one of those GC one never knows what could happen.

Thanks for the information and all the help.

Ah, ok, so I think I'm catching on: the "Redeem by" date is also the drawing date, yes?

At first, I thought "Redeem by" meant I needed to redeem all points by that date.

BTW, why call it a contest when it's a sweepstakes?

(Not a rhetorical quiestion - this curious mind really wants to know!)

It's really a drawing...as in: put the names in a hat and they'll be "drawing" a winner. Don't be pedantic.