Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

There is no code...just go to the website and you will see it there once you sign in.

Free Standard Shipping On Orders Of $25 Or More

This offer is good for free standard shipping (domestic and within the U.S.) on all qualifying orders placed between April 16, 2008 (12:01 AM) and April 30, 2008 (11:59 PM) (Pacific Time). Customer must manually select the appropriate type of shipping in order to receive discount. Upon doing so, discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Offer cannot be transferred to another account. Offer not valid on orders for in-store pick up.

Award Levels:

Orders containing $25 or more

This offer is good for free standard shipping (domestic and within the U.S.)

Redemption:

Free shipping discounts are limited to one discount per order. (Orders with multiple recipients will receive one discount, applied to the shipment with the highest cost.) Customer must manually select the appropriate type of shipping in order to receive discount. Discount will be automatically applied to qualifying orders at checkout of each order. Discount only valid on standard shipping and may not be transferred or applied to other shipping methods. Cost of shipping is not eligible to meet award levels. Promotional and/or free prints are not eligible to meet award levels.

Free shipping cannot be applied to greeting cards sent using the direct-mail option, or to orders shipped to international (non-U.S.) destinations.

Any order or portion of an order that receives free shipping discount may be subject to tax upon merchandise but will not be subject to tax on shipping/handling. Discount will not be applied retroactively upon expiration of the promotion. Discount may not be used or combined with any other discount offers. Offer value may not be transferred to other products or shipping methods, or redeemed for any value other than stated.

Purchases of Prepaid Print Plans are not eligible to receive free shipping discount or meet award levels, although redemption of prepaid prints (at the discounted unit cost of each print) may be used to meet award levels. Gift Certificate purchases are not eligible to receive free shipping discount or to meet award levels.

Discounts, promotions, or awards cannot be applied to purchases made from Shutterfly Pro Galleries.

Compliance:

Failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this offer will result in repayment to Shutterfly for all related expenses including but not limited to the retail value of products ordered, administrative costs, and legal fees.

Orders paid for using the check or money order option must be postmarked within 15 days after the end of the sale.

Participants may either upload JPEG images (scanned or from a digital camera); send in undeveloped 35mm/APS film using our postage-paid film mailers; or use pictures shared by friends through the Shutterfly sharing system. A compatible web browser is required: Internet Explorer 6.0+ (Windows only); Netscape Navigator 7.0+; FireFox 1.0+; Safari 1.2+; or AOL 5.0+.

Shutterfly reserves the right to cancel or suspend this offer at any time.

I received an email from Target with a Shutterfly code at the very bottom for a free Greeting Card. It can be used by new or existing members, expires May 1st. It is promo'd as for Mother's day, but when you click on the Shutterfly link, it says it can be used also for a birthday, graduation or as a thank you.

Promo Code: TG05-6ENJ-17FS-8MW079

Also, Snapfish has 20% off specific gifts for Mother's Day. Promo: FORMOM20.

**Offer expires April 30, 2008. 20% off promotion applies only to the products featured above: photo books, folded cards, jewelry, latte mug, tote bag, and frames. Offer may not be combined with other promotions.

I received an email from Target with a Shutterfly code at the very bottom for a free Greeting Card. It can be used by new or existing members, expires May 1st. It is promo'd as for Mother's day, but when you click on the Shutterfly link, it says it can be used also for a birthday, graduation or as a thank you.

Promo Code: TG05-6ENJ-17FS-8MW079

Also, Snapfish has 20% off specific gifts for Mother's Day. Promo: FORMOM20.

**Offer expires April 30, 2008. 20% off promotion applies only to the products featured above: photo books, folded cards, jewelry, latte mug, tote bag, and frames. Offer may not be combined with other promotions.

the shutterfly code has been used, thanks for posting it, I wish whoever used it would post that they took it...

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.artscow.com/

Terms and Conditions for Free 400 Prints.

Details of this promotion:

1. Offer applies to new registrants only

2. Please redeem the credits between the start time and expire time

3. Promotion details may change at any time without notice

4. Valid on orders placed and shipped within the globe only

5. All credits issued will not be deleted except repeated registrants

6. ArtsCow.com reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time without notice

You do have to pay shipping, but a friend shared it was around $3. (for her anyhow)

Thanks, Jedigirl....does this mean you can have up to 100 pages with the Winkflash deal?? :)

Since most books are a maximum of 100 pages I would assume that would be true. I guess you can browse their site if you are interested in making a book and maybe they offer more information.

I'm not sure if this is valid for more than one use but I received this code in my email.

I've used it but thought I would post it in case it can be used again.

Enter for free shipping on PRINTS:

PRTFREE08

I guess I should've put this is for SNAPFISH. :P

HTH someone.

Edited by afrey66

Snapfish:

For 3 days only get free shipping on your entire print order!*

4x6 prints are just 9c each - that's up to 53% lower than comparable online photo services!

Archival-quality papers and inks means you get the best quality for the best value

Get creative by adding fun borders and tints

110% quality guarantee

Use coupon code PRTFREE08 at checkout. Hurry, this offer ends May 29!

Photoworks:

Coupon code MEMORIALPRINTS valid for free standard shipping on qualifying orders of 25 or more 4x6 digital prints. Offer not applicable to pre-paid print products or storefront merchandise. Coupon applicable to shipping addresses within the continental US only. To receive discount, coupon code MEMORIALPRINTS must be entered during online checkout and cannot be combined with other coupon offers. Extended offer expires May 28, 2008.

Walgreens:

Join the parade.

15 cent 4x6 prints when you order 50 or more

Enter code PRINTS15 at checkout thru June 7, 2008.(1)

Order Prints:

http://email.walgreens.com/W0RT01E564722E1B540222BF6FB830

Shutterly:

This Father's Day, share your favorite memories with Dad. Enjoy 25 free

4x6 prints-our treat!* Our exclusive VIVIDPICS® technology

automatically improves color and sharpness.

Offer ends May 29, 2008.

Snapfish:

For 3 days only get free shipping on your entire print order!*

4x6 prints are just 9c each - that's up to 53% lower than comparable online photo services!

Archival-quality papers and inks means you get the best quality for the best value

Get creative by adding fun borders and tints

110% quality guarantee

Use coupon code PRTFREE08 at checkout. Hurry, this offer ends May 29!

Offer ends May 29, 2008.

cost of prints: 9.99

PRTFREE08: free

subtotal: 9.99

standard S&H: 0.00

edit prints order IL sales tax: 0.62

total: 10.61

You saved $22.20 by shopping at Snapfish!*

• 3 weeks later...

I have 672 pics to weed through from last week's vacation. Will print about 200. Anyone got any current deals? Anyone know if the 70 free at CVS is still good for new customers? I could use Mom and Dad for a new account if so.

Thanks in advance!

I have 672 pics to weed through from last week's vacation. Will print about 200. Anyone got any current deals? Anyone know if the 70 free at CVS is still good for new customers? I could use Mom and Dad for a new account if so.

Thanks in advance!

The artscow.com promo is still good I beleive...they break it up but you get 400 free 5x7/4x6. HTH:)

I ordred my first set of free ones a couple of weeks ago, it took about a week to get them. I thought the quality was good, Also I had tried to get them in matte & they were temporarily OOS:confused: so I had to order glossy, I got a email a couple days later saying they had credited my account for 50 more free prints & they did:D I'm getting ready to order some more. I'm not sure where they shipped from, I did'nt really pay attention..sorry! Btw you do have to pay shipping, but it was reasonable. Hth....

I ordred my first set of free ones a couple of weeks ago, it took about a week to get them. I thought the quality was good, Also I had tried to get them in matte & they were temporarily OOS:confused: so I had to order glossy, I got a email a couple days later saying they had credited my account for 50 more free prints & they did:D I'm getting ready to order some more. I'm not sure where they shipped from, I did'nt really pay attention..sorry! Btw you do have to pay shipping, but it was reasonable. Hth....

Thanks, that does help. I really hate ordering anything from a company I never heard of until I see some feedback from others who have tried it. I had noticed in another thread that some online print places were being shipped from Japan.

I received an email from Shutterfly this morning!!!!

Dear Bethany,

We’d like to thank you for being one of our favorite customers with a free 20-page 8x8 photo book (a $29.99 value).* Use it to hold onto your spring flings and birthday celebrations for years to come.

Your free photo book will be applied at checkout.

Order yours by June 24, 2008.

Not sure if everyone got it or not. Just had to share!!

* Taxes, shipping and handling charges will apply. Offer is valid for a 20-page 8x8 story book. Offer does not apply to licensed premium photo books

So double check your shutterfly acct...maybe you got one too.

I just looked and I didn't get one either:( You must be special:D I did just get an email from artcow for 3 free 8x8 books but haven't really looked at it to see if there are any hidden cost. Congrats on your on shutterfly book, I have gotten several of them and have always been very pleased!