Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

I believe the free S&H is only for the dog tags. If I'm not mistaken, there was a deal on some of the ornaments that also included a free S&H code. If you do a search for Artscow you will see all of the deals people posted w/free S&H. A lot of the offers have been extended.

Basically you need to make seperate orders w/the appropriate codes.

SHUTTERFLY FREE SHIPPING AND UP TO 50% Free 16x20 Collage Poster

The most wonderful sale of the year.

It doesn’t cost a lot to create gifts that truly come from the heart. Shop our holiday photo books, cards, calendars and more.

Sale ends December 3, 2008.

FREE SHIPPING AND UP TO 50% OFF

AND.......

Secret Sale 1 of 3

Free 16x20 Collage Poster WITH $50.00 purchase

Enter code SECRET1 in your shopping cart.

You’ve been selected to receive this Secret Sale. It’s good for 3 days only—and a secret you don’t have to keep. Pass it on.

Order by November 27, 2008.

* Qualifying orders do not include any prepaid or membership plans, gift certificates, film mailer bundles or orders place for in-store pickup. Discounts, promotions or awards cannot be applied to purchases made from Shutterfly Pro galleries. Shipping and handling charges will apply to the order.

• To unsubscribe, please click here to sign in and unsubscribe, or simply reply to this email and type unsubscribe in the subject line.

• For all other requests, please do not reply to this email. Instead, please visit our Help Center. There you will find answers to many common questions, along with a form for contacting us if you can’t find the information you’re looking for.

2800 Bridge Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA

Copyright © 2008 Shutterfly, Inc. All rights reserved. Shutterfly, the Shutterfly logo, Shutterfly Studio, VividPics technology, and “Tell your story” are service marks and trademarks of Shutterfly, Inc. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. 71F_4100_A

Hi!

I am new to the site, so first let me thank everyone for posting these great deals!

Now a question, how is everyone getting everything shipped free? I ordered 20 dog tags in my 1st order and everything was fine. My second order, I got 5 dogtags & 20 ornaments, (there was 20 free ornaments listed in a long list of 'your current credit' next to my cart). I used the 99DOGTAG code, my total in my cart says $0. At checkout it says

Items $134.75

Shipping/Handling $63.75

Coupon Discount ($55.95)

Free Credit ($89.80)

Order Total $52.75

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Why am I still getting charged for shipping? I thought the 99DOGTAG code included free shipping?

Thank you!!!:confused:

The dog tags cost .99 ea. They are not 100% free, you have to pay .99 for shipping. So if you ordered 5 dog tags the total should be 4.95 on those. Ornament ship for 3.99 the first design and then $2.99 each there after. So if you ordered 2 heart ornaments, the first would be 3.99 then additional would be 2.99. If you ordered 1 circle ornament then it would be 3.99. There is a code ORNAMENT299. That will give you all the ornaments for 2.99. The charges I see are correct for your order:

1.dog tags [email protected] = $4.95

2. ornaments [email protected] =$59.80

total due $64.75 (your total was actually one dollar less)

I'd been making a photo book at Shutterfly for a few days and doing web seasrches knew there was a big sale coming up today. I have some other codes that I stacked with the above codes and my total went dodwn 60.00. AF72-SAVE free 8 by 10 collage poster, Holiday08 gives 10% off total, it says off 70.00 order but took it off mine anyway, maybe vecause it was originally over70.00 before applying all these codes. and ship25 gives free shipping. also with a memory photo book which are 30% off today, 100 free prints. I had 150dollares worth of stuff and ended up paying 54.

Hi!

I am new to the site, so first let me thank everyone for posting these great deals!

Now a question, how is everyone getting everything shipped free? I ordered 20 dog tags in my 1st order and everything was fine. My second order, I got 5 dogtags & 20 ornaments, (there was 20 free ornaments listed in a long list of 'your current credit' next to my cart). I used the 99DOGTAG code, my total in my cart says $0. At checkout it says

Items $134.75

Shipping/Handling $63.75

Coupon Discount ($55.95)

Free Credit ($89.80)

Order Total $52.75

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Why am I still getting charged for shipping? I thought the 99DOGTAG code included free shipping?

Thank you!!!:confused:

In another thread or somewhere, there is a code for 1.99 ornaments shipped. Code- ORNAMENT199, I believe.

Calendar codes i got in email i havent used them and i dont think they are user specific.....

SNAPFISH Buy one Calendar Get one Free Coupon Code FREECAL08

and

Follow this link to Shutterfly and it give you a link to click for buy one calendar get additional ones at 50% OFF http://www.shutterfly.com/shop/product_p2221

Thanks Cass!! I know I'm cheap. I can't help it!!!

Not sure if this has been posted, but it is a 40% off a photo gift item at Snapfish. Enjoy - Ruth ----

The holidays are just around the corner – and we've got great money saving gift options for you! Shop by December 4 and get 40% off all gifts for him and her and give everyone on your list a perfect personalized gift at fantastic value. Use coupon code HIMANDHER.

Got this in my email today from Artscow.com

Popular Single Design Photo Playing Cards (Regular, Round, Heart), hot selling at $3.99/each with FREE SHIPPING!

No Limit on Quantity! Share with your friends!!

And order early to avoid the rush. http://www.artscow.com/diy/cards

Checkout Code : 399CARDS

Expires on 12/12/2008

This coupon code can also work on

54-Designs Playing Cards

(Regular, Round, Heart),

$4.99/each, with free shipping.

Popular Single Design Photo Playing Cards (Regular, Round, Heart), hot selling at $3.99/each with FREE SHIPPING!

No Limit on Quantity! Share with your friends!!

Checkout Code : 399CARDS

Expires on 12/12/2008

This coupon code can also work on

54-Designs Playing Cards

(Regular, Round, Heart),

$4.99/each, with free shipping.

www.artscow.com

Edited by dmmiller

just wondering if anyone else is still waiting on a dog tag order that they ordered on Oct. 30. I am still waiting! I sent them an email and they said it was shipped and I will have it by Christmas. However, it said it was shipped over 3 weeks ago and I still don't have it.

just wondering if anyone else is still waiting on a dog tag order that they ordered on Oct. 30. I am still waiting! I sent them an email and they said it was shipped and I will have it by Christmas. However, it said it was shipped over 3 weeks ago and I still don't have it.

My order was placed on Nov. 7th, it has also said shipped for several weeks and I have not received my order yet either. I just emailed the company today and have not received a responce yet.

Order now if you want these as a gift. They take a little longer with shipping. I ordered the $6.99 calendar on 11/16 and I still don't have it.

You might want to call...this is the message I got with my cards...unless calendars are different...

We have received your order already. Your order will be processed within 1-2 business days. (For photo book orders, it takes extra 2-4 business days for production.)

The transit time takes about 6 - 10 business days for most orders for all USA, Canada and other International orders.

I'm trying to place an order. The screen says "Your Order is being processed now. This could take up to a few minutes. Please do not close your browser or click any button during this process." This screen has been there at least 10 minutes. I don't want to mess anything up but should I back up and try again? Don't want the order placed twice either.

Still waiting