Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

.01 photo cards.. (limit of 20)

So order 20 holiday cards for .20 !

snapfish.com

Just use coupon CARD08 at checkout to save big on your season's greetings. Hurry, this offer ends November 23!

It said can not be used for this order. It was for 20 holiday cards What's up??

They have to ship them, you can not pick up at the store $6.50 for order.

Edited by mackeeg

150 prints for $15.00

* Offer expires 11/27/08. Enter Coupon Code GOBBLEPRINTS at checkout to redeem. One coupon redemption per customer. Receive 50 free 4 x 6” Prints with purchase of 100 4 x 6” Prints. Coupon redemption good for use on one quantity of 100 Prints only per order. This promotion is not valid with Same-Day Pickup Service. Purchased 100 4 x 6” Prints must be in the same order as the 50 free 4 x 6” Prints. Shipping and tax not included in this offer. Cannot be combined with other offers. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any time. Coupon code or discount valid only at www.kodakgallery.com.

It said can not be used for this order. It was for 20 holiday cards What's up??

Not sure why it didnt work.. Just reporting what my email said.

* This offer applies only to customers in the United States. Offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Offer applies only to one set of 4" x 8" photo cards and does not apply to in-store pick-up. Coupon may only be used once. Offer expires November 23, 2008.

Just use coupon CARD08 at checkout to save big on your season's greetings. Hurry, this offer ends November 23!*

http://www.snapfish.com/choosestyleslimline/otsc=res/otsi=2008_11_16_Penny_PhotoCards_SVAEA

My mom and I are having problems with Artscow. We ended up paying for an order twice (through Paypal!) because Paypal's website was acting funny. Now we are having problems getting our second payment recredited to my mom's credit card. :gdparanoid:

Can you contact Paypal about it. It was their mistake. All they would have to do is take it from artscow's account.

I ordered 10 1-sided, 2 2-sided, and 1 heart ornament they looked like they will be the best personalized gift I ever bought my order says shipped and it says it takes 5-8 days for shipping via snail mail so I should get mine in about a week. I used my cc through paypal and the only extra charge was the $1 to test the card and payment was posted to my account today so we shall see.

Free photobook at inkubook . com when you register with them. After registering they will send you an e-mail and you have to fill out a survey to receive the code. Coupon is good through 12-31-08.

Also free shipping through Dec 10th on any regularly priced product using code GIFTSHIP at checkout.

Free photobook at inkubook . com when you register with them. After registering they will send you an e-mail and you have to fill out a survey to receive the code. Coupon is good through 12-31-08.

Also free shipping through Dec 10th on any regularly priced product using code GIFTSHIP at checkout.

Sorry but I haven't posted enough to include links, but if you type it all out without the spaces it should bring the website up inkubook . com ;) I'm excited to order this for my MIL!

I wish they had tracking so we could follow where they are sending them to. I think they were hit heavily with a lot of orders for dog tags around Oct. 29-30th and now they are just backed up. But I still want my account credited back from the double charge and I have not heard back from them since I emailed them Sunday morning. I ordered 12 one sided and 1 double sided dog tags. I hope I see them!

Thank you for your recent purchase of personalized dog tag ($0.99 special promotion).

Due to the sudden order volume increases, our production line overloaded and it might take longer time to produce your order.

We apologize deeply for this incidence. And will try our best to ship your order as soon as we can.

You can expect your order takes up to 10 business days delay.

We are really sorry about the inconvenience caused. And thank you very much for your patience and understandings.

Berry

Chief Executive Officer

ArtsCow.com

Thank you for your recent purchase of personalized dog tag ($0.99 special promotion).

Due to the sudden order volume increases, our production line overloaded and it might take longer time to produce your order.

We apologize deeply for this incidence. And will try our best to ship your order as soon as we can.

You can expect your order takes up to 10 business days delay.

We are really sorry about the inconvenience caused. And thank you very much for your patience and understandings.

Berry

Chief Executive Officer

ArtsCow.com

When did you place your order? How did you get this response? Did you email them? If so, when, and how long did it take for them to reply to you? I am still waiting on a reply by email from when I notified them on Sunday.