Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Has anyone received one yet? I ordered one a month ago and then went back and order another one last week. I am no computer wiz watch them be the ugliest things..lol

I got one from there a couple months ago and they are really, really nice! I couldn't wait for Christmas to give it to my hubby, I gave it to him right away and he loved it!

FREE 8 X 11 PHOTO BOOK FROM SNAPFISH!! only good for a short time...

The details:

This offer is only good for one standard 20-page 8" x 11" custom cover photo book per household. Coupon dispersal ends on Friday, November 14, 2008 at 11:59pm PST. Free photo book must be redeemed by Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 11:59pm PST. Offer does not include customary shipping & handling charges or additional pages. Offer applies only to US customer accounts and mail-order delivery to U.S. customers. Offer cannot be combined with other coupon codes. Coupon cannot be resold or otherwise transferred, and is void on the earlier of redemption or the offer end date.

link: http://www.snapfish.com/info18

Edited by jedigirl21

FREE 8 X 11 PHOTO BOOK FROM SNAPFISH!! only good for a short time...

The details:

This offer is only good for one standard 20-page 8" x 11" custom cover photo book per household. Coupon dispersal ends on Friday, November 14, 2008 at 11:59pm PST. Free photo book must be redeemed by Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 11:59pm PST. Offer does not include customary shipping & handling charges or additional pages. Offer applies only to US customer accounts and mail-order delivery to U.S. customers. Offer cannot be combined with other coupon codes. Coupon cannot be resold or otherwise transferred, and is void on the earlier of redemption or the offer end date.

link: http://www1.snapfish.com/info18

So you get this if they send you an e-mail with the offer? I think they did that one time before. I hope I get one!

So you get this if they send you an e-mail with the offer? I think they did that one time before. I hope I get one!

Just click on the link below and it will take you to the sign in page. If you are already registered with snapfish just log in; if not sign up for an account and they will credit you with a free book either way. It has to be made by Sunday evening - short notice but you only pay for shipping!

sorry...my link was wrong. Here is the correct link: http://www.snapfish.com/info18

somebody was asking about the pink appliances, you betcha Im watching that too.

Last week several items from the bialetti pink kitchen stuff were 75% off. Only measuring spoons, tongs and a regular serving spoon tho. I got my eye on the graduated colors and sizes of pink mixing bowls.

Yeah, Im a pink nut too.

Got my dog tags today and my ornaments. The ornaments were awesome. The clarity was pretty good for 1.99. I choose matte finishing but they came in gloss. Not what I expected but totally worth the quality. The dog tags were thick and worth every penny & then some. I'm gonna order a photobook next.

Just click on the link below and it will take you to the sign in page. If you are already registered with snapfish just log in; if not sign up for an account and they will credit you with a free book either way. It has to be made by Sunday evening - short notice but you only pay for shipping!

sorry...my link was wrong. Here is the correct link: http://www.snapfish.com/info18

That link said get 15% off cards.

That link said get 15% off cards.

If you type the link into your browser it will go to the correct page. For some reason if you click on the link it will not. It is a promotion from the Oprah show today. It was about cleaning up a messy house. Their suggestion was to take a picture of your child's artwork and make it into a photo book so you don't have to hang onto all of the artwork. I just typed that link into my browser and it worked. Send me a PM if it won't work and hopefully I can figure it out for you. It's available to everyone.

Oprah link to snapfish link: http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20081029_tows_messyhouse/7

Edited by jedigirl21

I have just recently joined artscow. I ordered the calendar and paid $6.99 to have it shipped. I didn't know it would be coming from Hong Kong or wherever. I had alot more in my cart because I got sooooo many free codes for joining, but when I was ready to checkout, shipping was like $90.xx!!! I figured since I'd never ordered from them before, I'd better see how I liked the quality before I spend that kind of money on possible junk. Some people have discussed artscow on another forum, and most people say they have good quality. But I like to see for myself because what one peson thinks is good, I might only think is fair. (I'm really picky when it comes to pictures) Hopefully, they are good so I can order the magnets, ornaments, key chains, etc that are sitting in my cart.:)

I have just recently joined artscow. I ordered the calendar and paid $6.99 to have it shipped. I didn't know it would be coming from Hong Kong or wherever. I had alot more in my cart because I got sooooo many free codes for joining, but when I was ready to checkout, shipping was like $90.xx!!! I figured since I'd never ordered from them before, I'd better see how I liked the quality before I spend that kind of money on possible junk. Some people have discussed artscow on another forum, and most people say they have good quality. But I like to see for myself because what one peson thinks is good, I might only think is fair. (I'm really picky when it comes to pictures) Hopefully, they are good so I can order the magnets, ornaments, key chains, etc that are sitting in my cart.:)

I received my order of dog tags and ornaments from them today and was happy. The dogtags were NOT what I was expecting, but they are ok. I thought they would be a metal piece with a picture somehow etched or printed on, instead it was a metallic tag with a thick bubble coating protecting a picture on it. Not sure if that is describing it right. They look fine, just not what I expected.

I have noticed though, most of their products come up on here with free shipping, if you aren't in a big hurry. I don't know if the ornament and dog tag codes still work, but if they do, they are cheaper than shipping them.

You are correct on the dog tags, and I ordered them with the free shipping and paid shipping on the ornaments (which now are with free shipping...) so they came shipped together. Not fast, but I think it took about 2 weeks. Coming from Hong Kong, this isn't terrible. I was so impressed with the ornaments I am thinking of ordering some as gifts for DH grandparents. We never know what to get them, so maybe one with a family photo... Cheap and looks nice! Just my style of gift! Hee Hee

http://www.photoworks.com/?cp=ppc_agm_prt_50pr_prehol&coupon=HOLIDAY50P

Coupon code EARLYBIRDCARDS must be entered during online checkout to apply. Offer is valid for an additional 20% savings on all photo cards in your order. 44% savings reflects combination of volume discount savings and the additional 20% offered through use of the coupon code. Coupon can only be redeemed once and is not applicable to shipping and handling charges. Offer good only for orders placed online at www.photoworks.com. Offer cannot be combined with other coupons in the same order. Offer expires 11/25/2008.

Enter coupon code EARLYBIRDGIFTS during online checkout for discount to apply. Offer is valid for woven blankets, 16 oz. tapered mugs, porcelain ornaments, mounted canvases, playing cards and jewelry boxes only. Coupon not applicable to Storefront products and cannot be combined with other offers. Coupon can only be redeemed once and is not applicable to shipping and handling charges. Offer expires 11/25/08.

Enter coupon code EARLYBIRDSHIP during online checkout for free standard shipping on orders of $20 or more. Valid for orders shipped within the continental U.S. only. Coupon not applicable to Storefront products and cannot be combined with other offers. Coupon can only be redeemed once. Hurry, offer expires 11/25/08.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Welcome.jsp?cm_ven=ptnr_kcom&cm_cat=hp&cm_pla=logo&cm_ite=store&sourceid=51405758703

Buy one, get one FREE! Create a pair of NEW Personalized Covers Photo Books—give one, keep the other. Code GETCOVER

All Holiday Cards are 20% off when you spend $30 or 30% off when you spend $60. Choose from hundreds of designs and layouts. Offer valid through 11/27/08. Enter coupon code: TURKEY20 at Checkout to redeem. Must spend $30 on products, not including sales tax or shipping fees, to receive 20% off. Discount does not apply to shipping fees, Same-Day Pickup orders, Gift Certificates, PhotosStamps, PhotoShow DVD for KODAK Gallery, KODAK Digital Picture Frames and Digital Picture Cards, KODAK Cameras and other KODAK products or services sold through www.kodak.com, subscription fees for the KODAK Gallery Premier service, or products for mobile phones. One coupon redemption per customer. Cannot be combined with other offers. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any time.

Offer valid through 11/27/08. Enter coupon code: TURKEY30 at Checkout to redeem. Must spend $60 on products, not including sales tax or shipping fees, to receive 30% off. Discount does not apply to shipping fees, Same-Day Pickup orders, Gift Certificates, PhotoStamps, PhotoShow DVD for KODAK Gallery, KODAK Digital Picture Frames and Digital Picture Cards, KODAK Cameras and other KODAK products or services sold through www.kodak.com, subscription fees for the KODAK Gallery Premier service, or products for mobile phones. One coupon redemption per customer. Cannot be combined with other offers. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any time.

I didn't know it would be coming from Hong Kong or wherever.

Same here. I've only ordered from them once. They were ok but the Hong Kong thing threw me for a loop. I used a brand new credit card to pay for my order and my card company put a hold on my account, then called me on the phone to verify the charge. The Hong Kong thing raised a red flag for them.

This is a cool deal. I'm making a calendar for myself right now. :D

Edited by jlr1260

has anyone had any problems with artscow? I just got my bill today and was double charged for my dog tags and I have not recieved them yet. Ordered them Oct. 31 and it says they were shipped. So I shoudl be getting them anyday. Went back and checked my order history and it only shows one bill for the right amount, but my card was charged twice.

I always pay with paypal and no problems. I did have a problem with a deck of cards not showing up and I emailed them and they responded within 24 hours if I remember the next morning I had an email from them and they resent them...I still didn't get them and emailed them back and they credited my account back the purchase price so I could reorder or get something else. They were fast to respond so you could try emailing them with the contact us on the website.