Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

I started the warning thread, but I have ordered from them also without problems. I think if you pay with paypal, it is more secure.

I don't like how they save your payment info. I never add my debit card as default payment on any site. I just wanted people to be aware it has happened and if you order, to check your statements.

Does anyone know of any deals for shutterfly. I can't get my pictures to load on snapfish.

I hope it's not too late!

Shutterfly Deal

(1) Enjoy an extra $10 off your order

This holiday, make spirits bright with truly unique and affordable photo gifts. You received an exclusive in our catalog–$10 off orders of $50 or more. Now that’s joy to the world. Enter promo code HOLIDAY in your shopping cart to use it.† Offer ends November 10, 2008.

(2) Free shipping on order of $25 or more

Promote code: SHIP25

It wont let me post an actual url yet so I will post it with words.. This site is awesome for free stuff when you join... from 50 free 4 x 6 and 5 x 7s each month for a year to free ornaments, a deck of cards with your pics on them and on and on.. you will be paying shipping per item so be sure to check it out but there is a special right now for a hardbound 8 x 8 photo book for $7.00. Really nice photo quality.

arts cow dot com.

Made my order on Oct. 30 and recieved them today. I'm so pleased with the dog tags I ordered that I'm ordering some more! :yup:

I ordered mine on the 31st and the status is "shipped' so I am expecting mine anyday. Has anyone ever chosen "matte" as the finish. I choose matte for my dogtags but I'm worried that I won't like them.

Made my order on Oct. 30 and recieved them today. I'm so pleased with the dog tags I ordered that I'm ordering some more! :yup:

I'm anxiously awaiting mine!! So glad you are pleased. Ordered mine on October 29th and status is "Shipped". I ordered another set on November 4th (still processing), so I'm hopeful everything will arrive in plenty of time to wrap up the Christmas gifts, attach the dog tags and send them on their merry way.:holiday10

Okay, forgive me if I'm just stupid....when I go to check out with paypal it's in Chinese? Did anyone else see this?

My Paypal account showed up in english, just as it always does for me. These are shipped from Hong Kong but your end should be in english. I checked out fine and the artscow site & Paypal were both in english. Maybe you can call Paypal..

Ok I am NOT skilled at this at all. :confused:

I want to make some and have them turn out well. I have some pictures in photobucket.

What is the best size I should edit them to to fit on these tags?

Best size vertical?

Best horizontal?

Can anybody give me just 3-5 pointers of what is best to do?

Also, I may want to try a double sided one,

If I want it to say Love you, or maybe a special date, what

can I do?

I do not understand that "paint" program thing... :blush:

Okay, forgive me if I'm just stupid....when I go to check out with paypal it's in Chinese? Did anyone else see this?

This happened to me for the first time today but had not in the past. I clicked the checkout button because that was in english and the next pages came up in english. Worth a shot

good luck

Ok I am NOT skilled at this at all. :confused:

I want to make some and have them turn out well. I have some pictures in photobucket.

What is the best size I should edit them to to fit on these tags?

Best size vertical?

Best horizontal?

Can anybody give me just 3-5 pointers of what is best to do?

Also, I may want to try a double sided one,

If I want it to say Love you, or maybe a special date, what

can I do?

I do not understand that "paint" program thing... :blush:

For the image size, you might want to try here....https://www.artscow.com/help.html#ist

For adding text to the dogtag, I used MSPaint. I opened the image, added a text box where I wanted it, chose my font, size and color, saved the whole image under a different name and used that image to upload to the dog tag. You can also make an image with just text on MSPaint and save it to upload.

Paint is pretty simple, you don't have to do much to insert text. To make a text box on paint you click on the "A" button on the left hand of the screen and draw your text box where you want it, after that you click inside and start typing. To adjust the text box, you put your pointer on the dots on the side and in the corners of the text box until it turns to a double sided arrow hold the mouse button and drag it in or out to your desired size. To change the text font, color or size, click on the "View" drop down menu and click on "Text Toolbar", and it will pop up so you can choose what you want.

Hope this helps.

Edited by nawlinslady1970

For the image size, you might want to try here....https://www.artscow.com/help.html#ist

For adding text to the dogtag, I used MSPaint. I opened the image, added a text box where I wanted it, chose my font, size and color, saved the whole image under a different name and used that image to upload to the dog tag. You can also make an image with just text on MSPaint and save it to upload. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much--I think it will help, going to try to do it when the kids are asleep and I can "focus" on it :smart: