Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Order Summary Items $62.90

Shipping/Handling $28.90

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Discount ($44.96)

Free Credit ($26.94)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Total $19.90

But when I try to pay at artcow it says I owe, $28.90. I did use the 99dogtag code, any ideas why it's so high?

Here are the deal codes they sent when they sent confirmation for my order....

D10P25 $10 off a $25 purchase for all non prints items. 06/01/2008 10/28/2008

D25OFF 25% off for all non prints items. 05/05/2008 12/31/2008 Order Now

MPD588 Custom Mousepad $5.88/ea, free shipping. 05/15/2008 12/31/2008 Order Now

WTH688 Custom Watch $6.88/ea, free shipping. 04/19/2008 11/15/2008 Order Now

E12X18S $24.99 for 10pcs 12x18 prints, free shipping. 05/20/2008 12/30/2008 Order Now

PPC888 $8.88 for a deck of custom photo playing card, free shipping. 05/30/2008 11/29/2008

Can you tell me what and how many you ordered? I will try it and see what happens.

Ornament (Round) 1

Ornament (Oval) 5

Dog Tag (One Side) 4

Total 10

Shipping/Handling $28.90

Coupon Discount ($44.96)

Free Credit ($26.94)

Order Total $19.90

Then I still get charged $28.90 for shipping?

Ornament (Round) 1

Ornament (Oval) 5

Dog Tag (One Side) 4

Total 10

Shipping/Handling $28.90

Coupon Discount ($44.96)

Free Credit ($26.94)

Order Total $19.90

Then I still get charged $28.90 for shipping?

Shipping for the 6 ornaments is $28.90. Shipping is high, even with the free credit items. I usually try to order when they are offering something at a set price shipped, like the dog tags because it is cheaper.

Thanks for this - great find

I just ordered end of season gifts for my soccer team... and my DD is asking to make BFF gifts for Xmas....

I think that the shipping fees are normally pretty pricey - the shipping on my 14 dogtags would have been 42$ without the code..

something about if it's under a certain amount you have to use paypal and if it's over you have to pay with a credit card, I read it on their site once

Thanks, I finally found someone mentioning it in the forums there. The minimum amount for credit card use is $6 I think just incase someone else has a prob.:)

Shipping for the 6 ornaments is $28.90. Shipping is high, even with the free credit items. I usually try to order when they are offering something at a set price shipped, like the dog tags because it is cheaper.

I realize that shipping is 28.90 but if my total is 19.90, don't you think I should pay the total due?

I realize that shipping is 28.90 but if my total is 19.90, don't you think I should pay the total due?

I recall that when I placed my order - even though the code included free shipping (dog tags) the checkout screen still showed a line item of shipping at $42. The discount total included shipping costs. My total was $27.xx and that was what I finally paid - even though the shipping was still listed as 42. HTH

Election Day is coming up, time to make a really tough choice: do you get a gorgeous 16x20 print for just $4.95 on Kodak Endura Lustre, Metallic or our Supra Matt™ paper (now available in poster size!)? At AdoramaPix, we believe in the democratic process, so ALL our paper types, including the beautiful Supra Matt™ paper which is now available in poster size, are on sale for just $4.95!

http://www.adoramapix.com/?utm_source=ET&utm_medium=email&utm_content=AdoramaPix&utm_campaign=103008

10¢ 4x6 prints through www.kodakgallery.com

* Offer valid through 11/06/08. Enter Coupon Code SCARYPRINTS at checkout to redeem. Offer will be displayed as a 34% discount on 4 x 6" Prints only. One coupon redemption per customer. Does not include shipping and tax. Does not apply to Same-Day Pickup Service. Cannot be combined with other offers. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any time. Coupon Code or discount valid only at www.kodakgallery.com.

Does anyone actually have one of these yet? Curious as to the actual quality of the finished product.

They state, "The pictures are printed out on high quality photo paper and coated with top quality waterproof enamel that is crystal clear."

I was wondering if this would work as an emergency id tag: name, home phone, emergency contact #'s, blood type, etc. I suppose I could make a jpg file in Paint Shop Pro with all the necessary info.

Does anyone actually have one of these yet? Curious as to the actual quality of the finished product.

They state, "The pictures are printed out on high quality photo paper and coated with top quality waterproof enamel that is crystal clear."

I was wondering if this would work as an emergency id tag: name, home phone, emergency contact #'s, blood type, etc. I suppose I could make a jpg file in Paint Shop Pro with all the necessary info.

If you go to the site, there is a forum where people have posted pics of things they have ordered. I have seen pics of the dog tags, watches, ornaments, cards and something else so far.

The finished product is "absolutely fantastic!" I have ordered the italian watch, dog tag and an ornament. When they came in I was SHOCKED at the quality. It's super clear and just beautiful! I am also impressed because you can download a SCANNED picture onto the website and have them printed as well.. Soooooo for example you get your kids school pictures done, then you scan them into your computer you can then download them into artscow and get copies made and have them put onto anything else they offer!

The finished product is "absolutely fantastic!" I have ordered the italian watch, dog tag and an ornament. When they came in I was SHOCKED at the quality. It's super clear and just beautiful! I am also impressed because you can download a SCANNED picture onto the website and have them printed as well.. Soooooo for example you get your kids school pictures done, then you scan them into your computer you can then download them into artscow and get copies made and have them put onto anything else they offer!

Oh and I got all three of those for 13.47 total!

I recall that when I placed my order - even though the code included free shipping (dog tags) the checkout screen still showed a line item of shipping at $42. The discount total included shipping costs. My total was $27.xx and that was what I finally paid - even though the shipping was still listed as 42. HTH

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this! I took your advise and went I went to actually pay with Paypal the amount showing was $19.90. It showed $28.90 the whole time until I figured I'd bite the bullet and pay $28.90 for it! This was my first artscow order and now I know how it works. yippeee!

Took me forever getting the jpg files just the way I wanted them but I finally got one ordered. Went with my name, address, and emergency contact #'s on one side and pics of my kids on the other side. The preview looked pretty good on their website but we'll see how the final product turns out. For $1.99, though, I certainly won't complain. :)

Just so everyone knows, I got this email this morning from artscow.

Thank you for your recent purchase of personalized dog tag ($0.99 special promotion).

Due to the sudden order volume increases, our production line overloaded and it might take longer time to produce your order.

We apologize deeply for this incidence. And will try our best to ship your order as soon as we can.

You can expect your order takes up to 10 business days delay.

We are really sorry about the inconvenience caused. And thank you very much for your patience and understandings.

Berry

Chief Executive Officer

ArtsCow.com

As for pics of other peoples dogtags, here is a link http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=25362

Do you thing the chains come with it? In the pictures it shows the chains. I has assumed they didn't. I guess if they do, it will be a nice surprise.

I got that email also, we should still get them before christmas. As far as the chains this is the discription from the site and it says you get it.

The 1 1/8" x 2" tag is made oflight-weight aluminum. The picture is in full color, one side printing. Free 30" aluminum ball chain included. The photo is printed out on a high quality photo paper and coated with a top quality waterproof enamel that is crystal clear, with long time duration.

Thank you for the post.

I got that email also, we should still get them before christmas. As far as the chains this is the discription from the site and it says you get it.

The 1 1/8" x 2" tag is made oflight-weight aluminum. The picture is in full color, one side printing. Free 30" aluminum ball chain included. The photo is printed out on a high quality photo paper and coated with a top quality waterproof enamel that is crystal clear, with long time duration.

Thank you for the post.

Thanks, that's great.

Thank you for your recent purchase of personalized dog tag ($0.99 special promotion).

Due to the sudden order volume increases, our production line overloaded and it might take longer time to produce your order.

We apologize deeply for this incidence. And will try our best to ship your order as soon as we can.

You can expect your order takes up to 10 business days delay.

See what you guys did! Everybody ordered and broke it! ;)