Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

I just recently ordered from artscow about a week ago. I have been getting nervous because because my pics aren't here yet, but if it took your about a week then mine surely will be coming any day now. For 100 photo's my shipping was 9.00.

$9 shipping?? Maybe they ARE shipping from Hong Kong. Besides, there are places around here that occasionally offer 8 and 9 cent prints. Same cost and local pick up. I will go that route, I guess.

They do take a while to ship and they are shipping from HONG KONG! It had an airmail label on the envelope. The pictures were good though. My shipping was around $5 for 50 pictures I think. The postage said like $15 but I'm not sure how much that was in American $$.

Winkflash: .06 prints

6¢ 4x6's

Offer extended until June 30th!

For a limited time, get all the 4x6 prints you want for only 6¢ each! A perfect time to get your photos developed. Use this coupon as much as you want, no limits!

Use coupon code:

JUNE256

"6¢ 4x6 Prints" Offer Details: Offer expires June 30th, 2008 at 11:59 PM EDT - Shipping not included in this offer, normal shipping rates apply - multiple uses of this coupon is allowed and encouraged - We reserve the right to cancel this offer at any time for any reason - We reserve the right to deny this offer to anyone for any reason - winkflash offers, promotions and subscription discounts cannot be combined on a single order

Honestly, had you not posted this, I would have totally lost out! thanks so much. I am uploading right now. I love their books and make them all the time. I sooo appreciate you considering us all when reading your good fortune! Thanks

Guest marshamcmah
Is anyone having problems with the shutterfly website...It aborts when you try to click to make your book?