Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

CVS photocenter is offering 95 Free 4x6 Photos. You must use your CVS ExtraCare Number. If you don't have an ExtraCare Card, pick one up at CVS or have it mailed to you after registering online.

Steps to follow to get your 95 Free Prints:

1. At the CVS Photo Center, click on "Start Now" to create an account w/ your email and ExtraCare Number

2. CVS will instantly send you an email link to connect to & credit you w/ 50 free photos

3. Fill out this Survey and receive another 20 Photos

4. Under “Order Prints”section (you may have to upload a photo to get to this page), click on the "Do More with Your Photos" on the right side of the screen. Another 10 prints will be credited to your acct.

5. Once your signed up order a few of your free prints and include the code 15FREE for an additional 15 free prints

Kodakgallery.com - 150 prints for $15. You can choose to pick up at a CVS as to avoid shipping charges. I have had good luck with their quality.

** Offer expires 03/17/08. Enter coupon code GETPRINTS at checkout to redeem. One coupon redemption per customer. Receive 50 free 4 x 6" Prints with purchase of 100 4 x 6" Prints. Good for use on one quantity of 100 prints only. Not applicable to additional sets of 100. This promotion is not valid with Same-Day Pickup Service. Purchased 100 4 x 6" Prints must be in the same order as the 50 free 4 x 6" Prints. Shipping and tax not included in this offer. Cannot be combined with other offers. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue promotions at any time. Coupon code or discount valid only at www.kodakgallery.com.

Introductory Offer:

75% Off

Designer Cards from www.winkflash.com

Introducing our new line of Designer Cards. These new flat cards are designed to be hip, cool, and of course, stylish. As usual, envelopes are included at no extra charge.

Size Was Sale

5.25 x 5.25 $1.29 32¢ each

5 x 7 $1.39 35¢ each

Use coupon code:

DSGN99

Offer ends March 13, 2008

You must pay shipping and handling.

RAOK: I bought to many shutterfly codes on e-bay and after the day I had, I will not get to use them in time. I usually do a pm or e-mail type offer on these so not just one person grabs them up (and I hope no one will and that you will share nicely) but I have to go meet the tow truck driver...:no: so I can't do that type of RAOK right now...

Here are the codes for free products at shutterfly . com. They expire at midnight tonight you will have to use them soon. Please do not take if you can not use them. You still have a couple of hours to use them if you want to.

CALENDARS (can be used on collage ones too) 12 month only:

EP19-BN5C-VRPY-Y77JZM

EP19-0YGP-SXM1-6RJ7DH

EP19-9BZW-H5M2-A47HRS

EP19-FHBS-B4M8-8EM7MK

EP19-D4RX-JK2X-TR0YA1

EP19-9N3R-ECYK-8EWN7H

EP19-CXG7-GBMU-P3M5NG

EP19-CRGK-4FZZ-XH6KA8

EP19-76CV-K1KZ-XY9G8P

EP19-FPB8-FR8U-PG8EUP

set of 12, 4x8 photo cards:

EP22-6XVZ-45DG-MZZHV1

EP22-3A7B-GVFR-17WWUA

EP22-106K-AGAR-RCXGGN

here are some codes you can use if ordering other items:

Discount Codes:

AC20-AMPX for 20% off (expires: 3/31/2008 )

VS09-VISA for 15% off order (expires 10/31/2008) – You might have to use VISA card for this discount

Enjoy and pay it forward.

- Jennefier

Has anyone tried using this photoworks code that was posted above? Free Small Photobook w/purchase

Code: C446-38-5153-41

There are three small photobooks shown on the website. I don't want to go to all the trouble of making a book if it doesn't work, or if I'm not sure which book it is.

• 2 weeks later...
I just saw on another message board that Clark has a coupon code for fifty prints for a dollar. The code is FIFTY4ABUCK. You might be able to get free shipping with SHIPITFREE, but it isn't clear whether these codes will work together. I do not know the expiration date of either of these codes.

Winkflash.com

Our most popular sizes

on sale now:

6¢ 4x6's

8¢ 5x7's

99¢ 8x10's

Use coupon code:

SPNG956

Print Offer Details: Offer expires April 17th, 2008 at 11:59 PM EDT - Shipping not included in this offer, normal shipping rates apply - Limit one use per household and/or account - We reserve the right to cancel this offer at any time for any reason - We reserve the right to deny this offer to anyone for any reason - winkflash offers, promotions and subscription discounts cannot be combined on a single order

http://www.pephoto.com/index.php PE Photo has everyday prices of 6 cents each 4X6 print and because of Winkflash's sale right now they lowered their price to 5 cents. If you order $20 or more shipping is FREE!

$0.05 4x6

$0.25 5x7

$1.49 8x10

Our prices are updated frequently to provide the lowest prices online. If you find a lower price or special print price promotion, LET US KNOW. We will meet our competitor's price to ensure you get your prints at the best price possible.

http://www.pephoto.com/index.php PE Photo has everyday prices of 6 cents each 4X6 print and because of Winkflash's sale right now they lowered their price to 5 cents. If you order $20 or more shipping is FREE!

$0.05 4x6

$0.25 5x7

$1.49 8x10

Our prices are updated frequently to provide the lowest prices online. If you find a lower price or special print price promotion, LET US KNOW. We will meet our competitor's price to ensure you get your prints at the best price possible.

Are the pics nice and clear here? Has anyone used this place?

• 2 weeks later...

TODAY ONLY April 15th 2008 Tax Day

(15) 4x6 free prints from Walgreens!!

Enter code: TAXDAY at checkout (online) You can pick up your local store.

* Coupon code TAXDAY valid for one use per customer on April 15, 2008 only. Code must be entered at time of checkout to apply discount. Does not apply toward taxes or shipping charges. Orders must be placed by 11:59 PM Central Time on April 15, 2008 to qualify. Timing will be determined by Walgreens server clock.

http://photo.walgreens.com

CVS photocenter is offering 95 Free 4x6 Photos. You must use your CVS ExtraCare Number. If you don't have an ExtraCare Card, pick one up at CVS or have it mailed to you after registering online.

Steps to follow to get your 95 Free Prints:

1. At the CVS Photo Center, click on "Start Now" to create an account w/ your email and ExtraCare Number

2. CVS will instantly send you an email link to connect to & credit you w/ 50 free photos

3. Fill out this Survey and receive another 20 Photos

4. Under “Order Prints”section (you may have to upload a photo to get to this page), click on the "Do More with Your Photos" on the right side of the screen. Another 10 prints will be credited to your acct.

5. Once your signed up order a few of your free prints and include the code 15FREE for an additional 15 free prints

I did this & got my 50 free prints but I'm not sure where to find the survey to get the additional 20

Help me! I need a free shipping code to Snapfish! I tried one but they said it has expired! I have 200 prom pictures to print!

Walgreens has buy 25 get 25 free. I've used this before when I had 200 or more pictures and here is what I recommend. Upload your pictures to Walgreens.com. Submit your orders in groups of 50. So if you have 200 pictures to print you would have 4 orders of 50 and therefore will get 100 total prints free! Code to use at online checkout is 25FREE. HTH :)