Women's Gap jeans $12.99 & up Some limited sizes @ gap.com

noehlp

*Borrowed

Women's Gap jeans $12.99 & Up Some limited sizes @ gap.com

original long and lean (many sizes in stock - 0,1,2,4,6,8,14,16,18,20) now $29.99

Link

original low rise boot cut (destructed) (size 0 tall in stock only) now 19.99

link

original low rise boot cut (crosshatch) (size 1 long in stock only) now 12.99

link

original long and lean (destructed authentic) (size 0 & 1 tall in stock only) now 19.99

link

boot cut (dark authentic) (size 0,1,2,4 in stock only) now 29.99

link

HTH someone!

Noehlp, thanks for the great post. Unfortunately, I was too late. About a hour ago, I was on the site trying to accumalate $50 worth so I could get free shipping. I had already selected some jeans for myself @ $9.97, but by the time I went to check out...they had removed them & a little Xmas bear ornament...saying "due to high volume...some of your products were unable to be filled..."

I just figured it was a sign that I didn't need to order $50 worth of more stuff on my credit card!!! :(

Noehlp, thanks for the great post. Unfortunately, I was too late. About a hour ago, I was on the site trying to accumalate $50 worth so I could get free shipping. I had already selected some jeans for myself @ $9.97, but by the time I went to check out...they had removed them & a little Xmas bear ornament...saying "due to high volume...some of your products were unable to be filled..."

I just figured it was a sign that I didn't need to order $50 worth of more stuff on my credit card!!! :(

Sorry you didn't get on this. I have updated the title (i hope) and the prices have been adjusted in my OP.

Thanks for letting me know about the change!:heart: