Target question

When does Target starts putting down all the fall and winter stuff( clothes etc)??

I am sure thta will be soon right.

Please let us know of any head up in that front.

SA

i think you and i are clothes freaks ... in a good way though... even i am on a look out for some nice tops... but havent seen any till now. i think will have to wait still for the summer clothes to come out. target has some clearance stuff but i didnt like anything that much though...

Guest Deals4Me
I buy all my stuff at Walmart for alex, unless its older boy stuff and not Circo brand...Circo runs soooo small. I bought 3-6 month baby sleepers for alex, and they fit like preemie...soooo tight...he wore one of the 6 one time...what a waste of money!

I buy all my stuff at Walmart for alex, unless its older boy stuff and not Circo brand...Circo runs soooo small. I bought 3-6 month baby sleepers for alex, and they fit like preemie...soooo tight...he wore one of the 6 one time...what a waste of money!

I think they have changed though. I remember with my girls, they always seemed to wear a size bigger in Circo, but with Eli, it seems to fit like everything else.

Well, yes I do admit, there suits are cute, but i work in the fitting room, and women and girls come in with 25 tops and bottoms trying them on, and then they peel those hygenic liners off and stck them on the wall, mirror, etc, then i got ot go peel those off, and then they get stuck on my shoes ALL the time. THat's the only reason why i hate it :D Other than that, it's not bad at all.

another post, They already are clearing out winter stuff, all coats, and sweaters are on cleanernce except for Issac Mizarhi (his brands hardly go on clearence unless they are selling). Deals4me, i will give you and everyone else a heads up at Target sizing. Circo Infant and Toddler, girls, and boys runs small, Cherokee baby, girls, boys, and mens run big, Mossimo Red for men and women runs big, Mossimo black for women runs small, MErona for men and women runs true to size, And Issac MIzarhi runs I think it runs a little small. i have worked there for 3 1/2 years, and you figure this stuff out when a parent needs help with sizing a little girl or boy. If you all have any questions, feel free to email me, or post it. I don't check posts quite as often. [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon!

Jessica