Walgreens - is anybody's 75% yet

mmouse1

Went to Walgreens today and X-mas stuff at 75%; still had 1/2 an aisle left.

But better than that: All the bath gift sets; perfumes; colognes; manicure & pedicure sets all at 50% off.

Got (2) sets in nice bag with 12 oz body wash & lotion; soap and 6 oz shower scrub in aloe & cucumber scent for (1) and vanilla and oatmeal for the 2nd, with facecloth for $5.00 each.

They had 3 piece fleece hat; scraf and gloves sets 3 for $10.00.

All the water and aeromatherapy fountains were discounted too.

Some goodies worth making the trip for.

Have a great day!

mine has mostly that nasty candy no one wanted left and bows and x mas cards left tues when i went.. .. my walmart only had bow and chap stick set

went to another walmart about 15 min away they had trees,lot of lights and x mas card moslty light got some of those and a tree all 75% off..

two years ago when i went they were at 90% buy new years day but not this year... did not get to go last year only get to go every other year out of town the other years and not dragging stuff home with me plus storing it at moms for two weeks,, lol hubby is happy i only get to go every other year.. he has just learned to say i guess it was on sale..

I went to Walmart Sat. & it looked like a storm had pasted thru leaving a few small Christmas balls & small light sets. :( :( Then to the mall where I got some good 70% off Santa's & angels for gifts for family party on Sunday.:bounce_fl :bounce_fl

Today I made it to Walgreens was finally able to get 3 large rolls of wrapping paper for 75% off or $1.57.:yup: :yup: