Anyone Know if Target is 75% on Sun the 1st?

Stowasser

Cool, thats what I marked on my calendar from last year. Its always been on the 7th day after Christmas but just making sure with the bargain shoppers out there. I guess it always would be on the 1st wouldn't it LOL I got my eye on a few dinner table items, hoping they are there. Last year, everything I wanted was there so it was nice to unpack the items this year.

Cool, thats what I marked on my calendar from last year. Its always been on the 7th day after Christmas but just making sure with the bargain shoppers out there. I guess it always would be on the 1st wouldn't it LOL I got my eye on a few dinner table items, hoping they are there. Last year, everything I wanted was there so it was nice to unpack the items this year.

So far, everything I want is still avail. I will be up early! There was a line when it went 75% off after Halloween!

Mine is already 75%. I am in Alabama. I just got back still a few good things left. Pajama sets for kids were 3.49. Be sure to check the cleaning aisle the clorox wipes in the Christmas stripe cans(3 pack) were 1.49 for the pack of three.They were all alone and not marked in the cleaning aisle

I just left target, in jacksonville florida, and it was already marked down to 75% and there was a LOT of stuff left. Not just the usual wrappping parer and bows, but lots of gift sets, containers, blankets, seat covers, just a little of everything. So much fun! waht a way to start a saturday

Havne't hit my Target in South Jersey yet but a ton of people on another board said all of theirs are 75% off today. So I may make a trip out there later and will let you know. I am NEVER a lucky one to have markdowns early. Heck our toys are still 30% where everyone else is 75%. Don't they know I have money to spend!!!!

Vicki

Targets in the New Orleans metro area went to 75% off today on all holiday merchandise, but the signs still say 50% ( I guess the employees didn't get around to changing the signs before the store opened)! Last year Targets in this area didn't go to 75% until January 2nd so I was pleasantly surprised today when it was all scanning at 75% off.

Well, just got back from Target and it was 75% OFF, I circled this date on my calendar last year and thought it must of been because it was on the first and since my calendar didn't go into Jan but now I think it was really on the 31st. Well, got everything I was looking for, I am going to check on Mon to see if it goes to 90%, usually three days after 75% but not sure they count today as one of the days. Thank you to all the boards that keep us informed!