HUGE B&N Sale

queenofshopping

Thanks! I got two digital photography books, two outdoor books, and the same calendar/planner that I used last year that I loved, all for $28. :)

I wasn't going to buy the stuff but hubby said go ahead, lol. I was going to go to Barnes & Noble last night for a digital photography book but was too tired by the end of the day. I'd better stop this or I'm never going to have to leave my house! I was just thinking that soon I'll be doing the delivery on my groceries and then I'll never have to leave except for doctor appointments, lol.

Those jerks!!! I have one of their stupid preferred cards and they never send me emails. I do have a 15% off coupon to use when I renew the card, so I will have to go do it today. And did you know that you can use the card to get 15% off of Starbucks if they are located inside the B&N store? I found that out a few days ago.

Those jerks!!! I have one of their stupid preferred cards and they never send me emails. I do have a 15% off coupon to use when I renew the card, so I will have to go do it today. And did you know that you can use the card to get 15% off of Starbucks if they are located inside the B&N store? I found that out a few days ago.

c ool