Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

value city

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Junebug2  OFFLINE  

Junebug2

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 26, 2005 - 5:40 pm

I was at Value City today and they have their toys an additional 50% off. The lady at the counter told me they are liquidating all of the toys and won't get any more until the summer stuff comes in. I got a lot of really great deals and went ahead and bought some things for next Christmas. Be warned, though, a lot of the shelves were already bare!

#2 *sparkles*  OFFLINE  

*sparkles*

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 26, 2005 - 5:45 pm

Wow sounds like some great deals. I've never heard of Value City...we must not have those around here. :(

#3 laffnatu  OFFLINE  

laffnatu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,223 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 26, 2005 - 6:19 pm

I love Value City and wish that we had one in the area. The closest one to us is in Danville Va. It's been awhile since I was there last, but we find some great deals everytime we go.

#4 Mommie2one  OFFLINE  

Mommie2one

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 26, 2005 - 9:13 pm

I have a Value City, but to be honest its in a scary part of town. Not the most desirable people shop there. I don't go as several purse snatchings are in the paper monthly.

#5 Vickis3js  OFFLINE  

Vickis3js

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 26, 2005 - 9:46 pm

OHHH thanks! I'll have to check mine out tomorrow. They never really have the greatest toys but I am sure I can find somethings to put away for birthdays, Easter and next Christmas! Vicki

#6 Candy  OFFLINE  

Candy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 26, 2005 - 10:44 pm

I'll have to check our Value City too......I got a couple really nice things for my 7 year old a couple days before Christmas that were already knocked down to 25-30% off.....my twins turn 12 in Feb so maybe I can get some great deals now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users