*DEAD* Harry and David 2 Lg Boxes of Maverick Royal Riviera Pears $24.95

http://www.harryanddavid.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?superitem=90&category_sel=166

My husband loves these pears! His birthday is Jan. 3. Soonest I could receive is Jan. 5, but he won't mind

Two Large Boxes of Maverick® Royal Riviera® Pears

Buy one box, get a second for 50% OFF (sent to the same address).

Save when you buy two boxes, sent to the same address. These Maverick Pears have the same distinctive flavor and smooth, creamy texture as our fancy gift fruit. The same awe-inspiring taste. The difference is that our Maverick Pears have gained some degree of "character" along the way. Each box contains 13 to 20 pears depending on fruit size. Two individual gift boxes, sent to one address – a $55.90 value! Net wt. 12 lbs.

Available to ship through January 31.

Save 40% (Was $41.92)

Two Large Boxes of Maverick® Royal Riviera® Pears

Item No. 90Z ... $24.95

I used code H17 for an extra 10% off.

They also have some other sale items and will probably continue to mark things down. They usually do!

• 2 weeks later...
I went to the site a few days ago but the pears were showing as $44.90. So I decided not to buy them. I went back today, same price. I decided to buy just one box, put it in my cart, and apparently the 2 boxes were still in my cart from before! And the price was $24.95! So I decided to buy the two boxes and deleted the single box . When I clicked checkout the price dropped to $19.95! So... if you go to the site to buy these and the price looks high, go ahead and put them in your cart, they may be way cheaper than you think!

• 2 weeks later...