Kmart 605 merchandise

happyrat

Anyone who ever worked at Kmart knows what this is. For those that don't, it is damaged merchandise, or store displays, or old stock the store has gotten credit on and is almost giving away. If you still have a Kmart (I don't) ask and see if they will tell you where it is (alot of times they keep it on a cart in the back). You might have to find the right person as alot of employees won't acknowledge that it exists because they want to buy it themselves. Examples of how cheap the stuff is, I bought a $200 computer desk for $10, and a $40 deep fryer for $3, and a case of damaged boxes of kleenex for $.25 each. I always had 23 or 32 roll packages of toliet paper for $1.00 or $2.00 etc. IF you go to Kmart keep and eye out for this and you can score some great deals.

I have enough batteries to last 20 years. I got a whole box of miscellanious batteries free when my Kmart closed 2 years ago. I also have many boxes of 3 light bulbs, and sets of 3 glasses, and a 3/4 set of dishes. My favorite though was my $100 tfal pot and pan set for $5.00 as one lid was warped.