What would you do??

shopping mom

I knew I should have bought the accessorie packs when I bought the kitchen but for some unknown reason I didn't and now I am kicking myself.:( I did buy one but I really want 2 more. I have been to two TRU and nothing. Online they cost more and I have to pay shipping, plus I can't use the coupon. What would you do for your two year old???

1.Forget it and try to find them after Christmas

2.Check the final TRU in the area and hope you get lucky (about a 40 min.

drive.)

3. Pay the online price so she can have them for Christmas.

MMhhmmm I would say call the store and find out first! See if maybe they can set them up for you if you tell em your on your way. If they dont then I would say wait till after Christmas. Shes 2 she will be OK wont know the difference.

GOOD LUCK...def call the store tho before you take off.

I would agree with daworths8 . Call the store first and then weigh your last two options.

At 2 years old, she may not be as upset. You can always give them as a "just because" present after X-mas.

Hope they have it in stock for you at the store!

Call the other store and see if they have them. Does the kitchen require a certain type of accessory? I mean can you just go to like WalMart and get some stuff to go with it? If all else fails, I agree, she is just 2 and will not care if she gets the accessories before or after Christmas.

One year, many years ago, when I was 8, my mother had Cabbage Patch kids ordered for my brother and I that didn't come in time for x-mas. She decided that we would get New Years gifts that year. It was fun and she didn't make it like we would get gifts every new year. See if you find them after x-mas if the other TRU does not have it.

I agree with those of you who said wait til after Christmas....but I know how it feels to want something there on Christmas morning. I used to stress myself out so much trying to get my daughter (who is now 7) stuff that she really never asked for but I though t she would want. I am much more relaxed about things now. Good luck to you. Merry Christmas!!!

Well, I called all three TRUs again today and no one has them. I think i will take everyones advice and just wait. The sets I want are made for this kitchen so it responds to what is "being cooked". My toddler loves for things to talk or make noises, so that is why we picked this kitchen. Thanks for the advice!!